Reviews for She Prefers The Blue
Waifine chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Your one flaw was with Hyakugan Maoh. He went after Kannan. He had no relation whatsoever to Kougaiji, and it was Kougaiji's father who originally wanted Kanan.

Now, onto the stuff I loved~

7 - was fantastic, and really cut to the core. One of my favorite.

9 - would completely happen in the Sanzo Party. XD

10 - It was really dynamic to mention his ears, what with his limiters and everything.

12 - is a situation I can completely see happening at Houtu Castle! (Kind of like 9 for the Sanzo Party.)

22 - I was so happy you through this in there! By not ignoring that trail of thought, you made the stories so much more solid! Again, one of my favorites.

29 - I just find that very cool, her being a demon and everything.

30 - A very sweet sentence.

44 - This was so wonderfully Hakkai(or, in in fact Sanzo Party)-esqu.

47 - I found this line very, very clever.

49 - The smack at the end seemed very true to life and character.

Wonderful, wonderful one liners!
LauncherOfAThousandShips chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
beautiful X3
TheDramaticMonarch chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Ooh, wow.

I have a soft spot (and fascination) for the Yaone/Hakkai relationship but it's so hard to find a good story with this pairing. This is just wonderfully written and you use some great imagery and descriptions. Wonderful work. :-)
Jessie Katz chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
other Hakkai/Yaone fics pale in comparison with this... even though it only composes of eloquent phrases that actually bites. nice work...
Iliya chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Heh heh. I think I've become a Hakkai/Yaone fan just because of this. It's creative- which is what I like about that. All these sentences have the potential to become full-length stories. HINTHINT. ]
nimblnymph chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Aww... that was just wonderful! I do love this 50 words theme you have going, especially this one. Hakkai and Yaone... probably my favorite het pairing for Saiyuki. They're just too adorable together!

My favorite of this bunch definately has to be Gojyo's comments. "She's definately bangable, but you might wanna crush on someone more accomodating..." All this while Hakkai's handling the ass whooping she layed on him!

Supernova... that was hot. God, now I can't THEM outta my head! I need to stop reading your stuff, otherwise I'm gonna be starting more fics than I can keep up on!
Veszelyite chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
These one-sentence vignettes were very, very intriguing. There's a lot of meaning packed into each little set of words, and they flow almost like poetry. It's really too bad that they're so short-most of them hint at happenings off-stage that would be very interesting to read.

Thanks for the thought-provoking tidbits. I hope you post some full-scale Saiyuki fics to this site in the future. _
Fire Fanatic chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
My GOSH, I hope you have more stories. *is going to check once she finishes reviewing*

I wish you would write a small little do-diddy about Yaone getting sick and Hakkai feeling bad that he couldn't heal her with his chi. When I read that sentence, as well as the one about when she'd been captured by Tongpu's patrol, I squealed. I'd always wondered about those instances.

You are quite the awesome writer. I hope to see more of your stuff soon. You have an eloquence that's REALLY hard to define and I rarely EVER see that in anything I read.