Reviews for The Dead Waltz
lonelyassassin chapter 15 . 6/17/2008
Great ending. You did a great job with this story. And thanks for not killing Elena off. :)
lonelyassassin chapter 10 . 6/17/2008
Umm, yeah sorry 'bout the typo. Meant to say I really like the story so far.
lonelyassassin chapter 6 . 6/17/2008
Wow. That was some accident. I'm really the story so far.
inichuinmylife chapter 15 . 5/30/2007
Oh my! It's over! Yay, a happy ending! *claps*
RhyssaFireheart chapter 15 . 5/29/2007
Oh man, that first sentence in chapter 14 scared me! Not nice! Not nice at all. :p

Very nice job wrapping things up and I love the epilogue with Reno catching Elena in a little slip of the ongue. Ehehe.

Loved the story a lot, you did a great job.
inichuinmylife chapter 13 . 5/29/2007
OMG! I really didn't see that coming! Oh no, she can't die!
inichuinmylife chapter 12 . 5/28/2007
Yay! Tseng has a heart! Glad to see you've kept him in character; although he's given a stick-up-the-ass role in most stories, you've overcame that with great skill.

Very good chapter. Sorry to hear it's almost over, but I can't wait to see what happens.
RhyssaFireheart chapter 12 . 5/27/2007
Wow, I didn't expect the Rufus angle at all. I assumed it would be a Tseng/Elana fic as most are, but I like how you're doing this.

Can't wait to see how you wrap all this up finally.
inichuinmylife chapter 11 . 5/26/2007
First off: I love this.

Second: While TsengxElena is my favourite, I wanted to say thank you. You're one of the very few writers I know who can get through the problem of having to confront TsengxElena if they want another pairing without making Tseng Mr. Stick-up-the-ass. So my hat goes off to you! Well I'm not wearing a hat, but still.

Third: Thanks for updating twice! Alerts, here I come! :D
inichuinmylife chapter 9 . 5/21/2007
Thanks for updating! I just wanna say I love this story, it's not THAT depressing; if people don't like then they don't have to read, hey? I can't wait to find out what happens.
thetemptedangel chapter 9 . 5/19/2007
This's a great story! I love the plot... is it going to end up rufus/elena? anyways, I'm waiting for the next chappie!
inichuinmylife chapter 8 . 4/14/2007
Love it so far. Exactly as the others said, the 'accident' wasn;t what I was expecting, ut it explains why she's so empty all of a sudden, ne?

More soon please!
Cueball chapter 8 . 4/13/2007
Great stuff so far, very interesting story.

Like the others said, it wasn't what I expected from the 'accident', but it was a good twist, had me hanging on that one.

If I have one little niggle though, it would be in Chapter 3 I think and a couple others; you used passed instead of past, nothing big, but I couldn't help noticing it.

Keep up the good work, I look forward to reading the next chapters.
RhyssaFireheart chapter 6 . 12/28/2006
Liking the story a lot so far. Didn't expect the accident to be that, but I hope the guys can help her out though. But did Elena know about her friend being a crime leader ahead of timethough? She was pretty distracted going n.
Laili the Turk chapter 6 . 12/28/2006
Wow. I thought the accident was something else. that must be tough on Elena.

Doing great! Cant wait for more!