Reviews for Staircase Logistics
paper.creations chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Peter! *cries real tears*

That just made me so happy and yet so sad. I love the idea that he ascended and watches over Atlantis. And maybe someday he'll become corporal again and everything will be alright.

I loved seeing Elizabeth outside of her diplomat setting, seeing her feel alone and a little lost. It made her much more real for me. And then Peter I agree, there aren't enough fics for him by far.

Your fic was absolutely lovely. Broke my heart and then superglued it back together.

-Maggie
SqueakyChewToy chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Yes I agree, there aren't enough Grodin Tags, and I can't wait to see what's in that letter!
BelovedOne chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Aw! This was so sweet. You're right, there's not enough Peter Grodin fics...

I like the idea of him ascending... it just makes sense.

Thanks for sharing such a beautiful piece of writing.

BelovedOne
thedummie2 2 lazy 2 log in chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
I'm actually not a very big Peter fan, and in fact, I only really liked Atlantis and got obsessive over it this year. However, this story is amazingly well written, and even though I don't know or 'feel' Peter, I could feel him through your story. I could actually get a sense of the character, and I loved that. Thank you. Looking forward to more about Peter in the future.

Thedummie2

P.S. Could you do a Peter Ronon piece? That'd be interesting to see.
Reefgirl chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Aww that was such a sweet story
Cptn. Suz chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Applause!

I really liked it. You captured Elizabeth & Peter very well. Your prose has a very nice sound and flow.

I have always been a sucker for Weir/Grodin fic. And I am intrigued by your idea that he ascended.

Overall a lovely fic, and I will be looking for any follow-ups!
Audrey Lynne chapter 1 . 12/18/2006