Reviews for The One You Love Will Make You Weep
francis17pr chapter 25 . 2/2
You are a fucking whore. Lol I said it. Damn this was good , but so sad , I can't stop crying .
Lauren1995 chapter 25 . 4/28/2013
I haven't cried this much since the safe and sound (Brucas) fanfic. Really good story! And did not expect that at all! And I don't hate you :)
Guest chapter 25 . 11/25/2012
wow. so great. i cried like a baby through practically the whole thing
CaseyJr chapter 25 . 2/28/2011
Amazing story. It is so beautiful and yet so sad! You should write many more like this!
Julchen1515 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I like it
allichloe chapter 25 . 11/15/2010
You should really put a warning about the caracther dead first because for me you kill the story after everything they went trough she die so why waste my time reading this is no nice to people invest their time in a story without knowing this type of thing. just because you want people to read it no nice at all.
Daftwriter chapter 25 . 3/9/2010
It's 12:38am, I've got school in the morning and I'm on the verge of tears because of your story. I loved it.
FanFictionWontLetMeDeleteThis chapter 6 . 7/18/2009
Hey. this is a great story line, and I love the Brucas, and how you write is awesome. Did you know that in season 4, there was going to be a story line that involved Brooke having cancer. Aparently, she was going to talk to Mouth about it. It was great, but the writers decided not to go with the cancer storyline. That wouldv'e been much better than the whole "Psyco DereK" thing. (although i have to admit that it etertained me a bit). It's great how your writing this story, I'm oviously a Brucas fan, so with that said...WOOT!
ravencheerleader chapter 25 . 4/20/2009
This story is so amazing.

I kind of like the fact that you didn't have Brooke survive. Even though it tore Lucas apart.

It was a good choice. And i don't hate you for making it.

You should think about writing professionally.

xoxo
brucas82forever chapter 25 . 4/1/2009
this story was amazing!

I havent cried like i did right now since Marissa died on the OC!

THis was amazing,you truly have a gift.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 25 . 3/6/2009
No no

I just found this story and read it all.

it was so sad and good.

I cried and cried all the way through the last chapter.
LadyRomance chapter 25 . 7/2/2008
I don't hate you...not at all. It was actually a good ending. Well, kinda...since Brooke dying was so depressing. I'm silly...I actually listened to the song while i was reading this chappie,and that's why I'm practically bawling my eyes out...it was so sad that i'm still crying!

ok...well, I think you should do a one-shot of Lucas joining Brooke. Cause the last line "They already knew it wouldn’t be all right, that he wouldn’t be alright until he was with Brooke again" so obviously hints for their reunion...or is just me? I dunno...

but I do love this story, even if it makes me cry.
brookenlucas4eva03 chapter 20 . 5/21/2008
w0w
redfeather1988 chapter 25 . 2/5/2008
This story was one of the first BL fanfics I read and even though it was a long time ago, I have to review to say how good I thought this story was. I even cried at the end! And usually I really hate it when an author decides to "kill" Brooke or Lucas but in this story it really seemed like the thing to do (even though it broke my heart). I loved how Brooke tries to protect Lucas, Brooke always thinks of others first, she's selfless and is willing to give up her happiness to make others happy and that's one of the things I love about her. The second part of the story (when Lucas knows) was my favorite and especially when the situation seems hopeless but she won't give up because she loves him too much and when he can't accept that she's dying even though deep down he knows she's gonna die.

When I started to read this fic, I didn't know if Brooke was gonna live but now, I know what I should have expected because one of the things I learned is : don't look for happy endings in Cheyenne's stories lol!
azmar chapter 25 . 12/21/2007
oh i hate you.

the story were awesome but why did you kill brooke:(?