Reviews for Christmas in Wisconsin
Linzerj chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Haha, oh Ghostwriter how I love the fact that you can sense the author herself. (breaking the fourth wall for the win!)

The rhyme and meter was fine - the few slant rhymes and eye rhymes thrown in made it fun to read, as did the varying meter length. All in all it was hilarious and quite enjoyable!
kingpariah chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
your rhyming was amazing. poor vlad *laughs* no wonder he got a cat.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
*points and laughs at Vlad* So that was the final straw for his actually getting that evil little cat.
seantriana chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
This one is crazy fun to read! And it rhymed-indeed!

.. I think I just got infected...
TTCyclone chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
LOVE IT!
HermyStar chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Awesome job! I loved it, I really did!
Niori chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
This is hilarious! I love it!
WhoIsTheDoctor chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
good job on the rhyming bit. haha, poor vlad, hegot a marysue!
MoonlightUmbreon chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Someone tell me why, why, WHY I did not find this earlier! The whole Mary Sue thing got me giggling.

As a side note, when I see things like this or The Fright Before Christmas, I don't think in rhyme, but for some reason my head copies /how/ the sentences are said. :P

Great job, I can't rhyme to save my life. It takes me an hour to do about eight or nine lines.

Peace,

MoonlightUmbreon
grimAuxiliatrix chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
When the poem had finished, I was very confused

'Why isn't he rhyming?' I thought, bemused.

For after reading that epitaph

My mind was aflutter with such a seraphic

prose, and discomfit was I till the story had stopped

and poetic mindset all but forgot.

Hahaha. Oh, man, I couldn't stop thinking in rhyme when Ghostwriter's poem was over. I kept reading haltingly and expecting the next sentence to rhyme. I actually read the poem out loud to myself, it was so great. You should get someone to draw it out for you.

Nothing rhymes well with "epitaph" or "poem". /
unposh brit chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
GAH now youve gotten me thinking in rhyme.

That was a great poem, i'm sure it was fun to write, though I'd have a chore thinking up as many different lines.

Apparently friggen Mary Sue even worms her way into even the best stories.

Great story and good goin with your other stories!
Nonamei Midnight chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
*Snicker* I knew Ghostwriter wasn't a real bad guy...And I'll bet he'd be interesting to have as an ally...Wait...*Mutter* Fine. "Showtime" here I come...
Tempest86 chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Very nice job! Happy Holidays!
dizappearingirl chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
HA HA HA HA! I LOVE this, tis amazing! Great poem and wonderful story. SO GOOD! OH, and I totally understand that feeling you get after writing a poem that rhymes that you keep thinking in rhyme as well! Just reading that poem made me think in rhyme! (Twill last me for quite some time! ha ha...) I think this is the best story I've read with the Ghostwriter in it! (I love the comment at the end when refering to you!) _ I applaud.
Celestial Maiden Sukira chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
LOL! Great holliday story! Truely it is in Butch Hartman's Christmas glory! (Sorry, I just had to rhyme!) I totally laughed when Danny released the plot box. Well done, once again!