Reviews for 21 Things I Want In a Lover
griezz chapter 11 . 3/26
Once again, I am amazed at how wwonderfully you write. Your characters are fully-realized, your descriptions vivid, and the character relationships meaningful. This was a lovely, romantic piece. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Texaschic1 chapter 11 . 8/4/2014
I realize you wrote this some time ago and are working on other projects, but I would love to see a sequal! Great writing and I loved your Kate character. I also enjoyed that Storm had to learn to be patient and not jump to conclusions as to what Kate was thinking. The girls night out diner was funny. It will definelty have me thinking twice about possiblities on the next plane ride I take.
Concolor44 chapter 11 . 10/26/2013
I suspected that this story might end in such a fashion. I didn't WANT it to end that way, but really ... it was inevitable.

Kate has her life. Ororo has her own. There isn't really any practical way they can mesh. But Kate will NEVER forget that vacation. Ever.

Thanks for writing this. It afforded me much pleasure this day.
Concolor44 chapter 10 . 10/26/2013
Telepaths. Definitely makes conversation a bit more tricky.
Concolor44 chapter 9 . 10/26/2013
Too. Freaking. Hot.
Concolor44 chapter 8 . 10/26/2013
That comment about flooding the village actually made me HOOT with laughter! I'll just BET she did!
Concolor44 chapter 7 . 10/26/2013
I read that series when it first came out. Storm with a mohawk was ... yeah, intimidating works. She and Forge made a good team.
Concolor44 chapter 6 . 10/26/2013
Well, yeah. Going through something like that is going to get ANYONE'S attention!

So Ororo is surprised that Kate might be a virgin? Heh. Not something she's run into before, then.
Concolor44 chapter 5 . 10/26/2013
Okay, that was pretty damn hot. So much tension! Inexperienced-Kate would be a lot of fun to mess with, but I think Ororo might be more serious than that. Let's hope.
Concolor44 chapter 3 . 10/26/2013
Poor Kate! She's trying a little too hard. But it looks as if Ororo is going to cut her tremendous slices of "slack", so it should be all right ...

... as long as some deranged mutant doesn't attack the restaurant.

(oh, shush, I did NOT just say that...)
Concolor44 chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
Heh. Kate's going to be finding out a LOT of little tidbits about her date, I'd warrant. Ororo seems very ... relaxed around her. I think that's a good thing.

Points of consideration:
- - Your writing style is extremely easy to read. The dialogue and the action flow so naturally, it's sort of like being carried along in a gentle current.
- - Your grammar is a thing of beauty. Apart from the odd missing word (and not many of those) I haven't seen any mistakes. You have my deepest, most heartfelt thanks for that. Having to decipher what a character meant to do or say because the lack of punctuation makes it tricky is AT BEST annoying. That is never the case with you.
- - You've really helped us get into Kate's head, foibles and shortcomings and all. And the little bits that we get to read BETWEEN the lines are solid gold.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Thus far you have me captivated. Kate is a MOST compelling young woman, and I look forward to getting to know her.

You choice of Ororo as the other major lead in the story is a good one, I think.
Esarion chapter 11 . 9/13/2013
Beautiful. I really like this story. I hope I can find others like it on your profile, because they are worth reading. Most stories one reads are without much thought and no care for the development and thoughts of the persons acting. You do all this and because of this your story is great. Keep this up and I know that each of your stories will be worth the read.
Greetings