Reviews for 21 Things I Want In a Lover
ano chapter 11 . 9/9
sad and happy, my heart...
WolfbrotherTitan chapter 11 . 2/8
I really love this story, but unlike others of yours the couple here don't get there happily ever after, and as fun as the whole is that is a little sad. The first time I read this story I had to look up Ororo's more recent history because I just wanted to see if she how her wedding was going, I'd stopped reading comics not too long after Civil War, so she and T'challa hadn't been married long yet and I'd never read the Black Panther series. What I found made me rather sad, it seems that Marvel likes temporary relationships more than forever loves and I'm too much of a romantic to be happy about that, so after I'd read of T'challa going so far as to annul the marriage I felt really bad for Ororo. Now, where this feeling connects to your story is in the hope that she'd remember Kate and how happy she made her, and that even if that option would be hard or impossible, at least she's have the memory of those few great days. As for Kate, well, I feel a little bad for her, I mean, she's been with a goddess now, how can any other woman ever measure up?
Ana chapter 11 . 11/20/2015
The end? What?! WHAT?
Kyranol1 chapter 11 . 8/8/2015
And so they'll move on with their own respective lives, realistic and great way to end the story.
Would love to possibly see a sequel about these two, but this is still perfect by itself.
WRoosterdf chapter 11 . 8/3/2015
The ending was made of d'aww and waff.

I didn't really notice until later that the love scenes also had something that was 'my thing' in them.

Laughter.

It's very rare for love scenes to be this sweet and beautiful.
griezz chapter 11 . 3/26/2015
Once again, I am amazed at how wwonderfully you write. Your characters are fully-realized, your descriptions vivid, and the character relationships meaningful. This was a lovely, romantic piece. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Texaschic1 chapter 11 . 8/4/2014
I realize you wrote this some time ago and are working on other projects, but I would love to see a sequal! Great writing and I loved your Kate character. I also enjoyed that Storm had to learn to be patient and not jump to conclusions as to what Kate was thinking. The girls night out diner was funny. It will definelty have me thinking twice about possiblities on the next plane ride I take.
Concolor44 chapter 11 . 10/26/2013
I suspected that this story might end in such a fashion. I didn't WANT it to end that way, but really ... it was inevitable.

Kate has her life. Ororo has her own. There isn't really any practical way they can mesh. But Kate will NEVER forget that vacation. Ever.

Thanks for writing this. It afforded me much pleasure this day.
Concolor44 chapter 10 . 10/26/2013
Telepaths. Definitely makes conversation a bit more tricky.
Concolor44 chapter 9 . 10/26/2013
Too. Freaking. Hot.
Concolor44 chapter 8 . 10/26/2013
That comment about flooding the village actually made me HOOT with laughter! I'll just BET she did!
Concolor44 chapter 7 . 10/26/2013
I read that series when it first came out. Storm with a mohawk was ... yeah, intimidating works. She and Forge made a good team.
Concolor44 chapter 6 . 10/26/2013
Well, yeah. Going through something like that is going to get ANYONE'S attention!

So Ororo is surprised that Kate might be a virgin? Heh. Not something she's run into before, then.
Concolor44 chapter 5 . 10/26/2013
Okay, that was pretty damn hot. So much tension! Inexperienced-Kate would be a lot of fun to mess with, but I think Ororo might be more serious than that. Let's hope.
Concolor44 chapter 3 . 10/26/2013
Poor Kate! She's trying a little too hard. But it looks as if Ororo is going to cut her tremendous slices of "slack", so it should be all right ...

... as long as some deranged mutant doesn't attack the restaurant.

(oh, shush, I did NOT just say that...)