Reviews for 21 Things I Want In a Lover
dlraist chapter 11 . 9/19/2008
I love this story. The ending was so good! I almost wished that Kate and Ororo were able to magically stay together... But this ending was great. Sad, but great. I really liked the character of Kate, she was really interesting.
byakuyan chapter 11 . 9/17/2008
beautiful story, kinda sad ending since they had to part, but beautiful none the less, I absolutely loved it, thank you so much for writing it!
fan-rei chapter 11 . 9/16/2008
well i guess it's a happily ever after but i would have prefered that they manage to stay together somehow.
Squeaky Phantom chapter 11 . 9/16/2008
Fantastic ending! Loved it. I wish they could have stayed together. Loved your story though. I will be looking for more of your stuff in the future.
FuryouMiko chapter 11 . 9/16/2008
So cute

Another piece well finished.
tripleRRR chapter 11 . 9/16/2008
very sweet story. Little different from your others, but that is a good thing.

One thing, stop using the word "battle" so much. Practically every time you describe a fight you use battle. Synonym finder is your friend.

Just a little pet peeve of mine :P
Dartxni chapter 11 . 9/16/2008
I knew it was going to end like this, I couldn't really imagine you causing some sort of disaster that would make Kate have to stay in New York. But *sigh* I think I am as half disappointed as Kate is.
Cellen8 chapter 11 . 9/16/2008
LowFlyer1080 chapter 11 . 9/15/2008
Aw man. I was hoping Kate'd decide to stay in New York with Ororo. T_T i'm a sad panda now. Can we at least hope for a sequal with a somewhat happier ending rather than just bittersweet? please? _
Wispr chapter 11 . 9/15/2008
I'm bloody crying. Thank you for such a wonderful and yet heart wrenching story.

Wispr
Squeaky Phantom chapter 10 . 9/15/2008
Love, love this chapter. One of your best yet. I was kind of hopping that Rogue would meet Kate, but only you know when that might be. Anyways, what happens next?
Cellen8 chapter 10 . 9/15/2008
huhu, great lunchtime XD
Wispr chapter 10 . 9/15/2008
That was really good, had me smiling through the entire chapter. I really hope Kate decides to stay in New York.

Wispr
ShadowCub chapter 10 . 9/14/2008
You would think Jean would respect Kate's privacy.
fan-rei chapter 10 . 9/14/2008
chuky is bald. and personaly i have a fetish hair but hush... :)
110 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »