Reviews for 21 Things I Want In a Lover
Dartxni chapter 11 . 9/16/2008
I knew it was going to end like this, I couldn't really imagine you causing some sort of disaster that would make Kate have to stay in New York. But *sigh* I think I am as half disappointed as Kate is.
Cellen8 chapter 11 . 9/16/2008
LowFlyer1080 chapter 11 . 9/15/2008
Aw man. I was hoping Kate'd decide to stay in New York with Ororo. T_T i'm a sad panda now. Can we at least hope for a sequal with a somewhat happier ending rather than just bittersweet? please? _
Wispr chapter 11 . 9/15/2008
I'm bloody crying. Thank you for such a wonderful and yet heart wrenching story.

Squeaky Phantom chapter 10 . 9/15/2008
Love, love this chapter. One of your best yet. I was kind of hopping that Rogue would meet Kate, but only you know when that might be. Anyways, what happens next?
Cellen8 chapter 10 . 9/15/2008
huhu, great lunchtime XD
Wispr chapter 10 . 9/15/2008
That was really good, had me smiling through the entire chapter. I really hope Kate decides to stay in New York.

ShadowCub chapter 10 . 9/14/2008
You would think Jean would respect Kate's privacy.
fan-rei chapter 10 . 9/14/2008
chuky is bald. and personaly i have a fetish hair but hush... :)
Cellen8 chapter 9 . 9/13/2008
hmm, I'm eager to know, how the weather'll be in the next chapter XD
yourfan chapter 9 . 9/13/2008
kudos to you for updating on this story!

I love it! you're a great writer and i hope your stories get published :)
dlraist chapter 9 . 9/12/2008
I'm so happy that you decided to start updating this story again. This is such a good story, I had read the first two chapters, like 10 times. I can't wait to see how the rest of the story goes. Thanks for updating!
LowFlyer1080 chapter 9 . 9/11/2008
One word.

Update asap, PLEASE! _
Squeaky Phantom chapter 9 . 9/11/2008
Whoa! Very, very nice! Loved it. What happens next?
Dartxni chapter 9 . 9/11/2008
*fans self* is it getting warmer in here? I could sure use some rain to cool me off.

Very well done showing the nerves of doing this for the first time.

Also, I've read a lot of your stuff and I just want to say you write some of the best original characters I have ever met.
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »