Reviews for Attention of a different kind
TheQueenOfMediocrity chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
this was amusing. also, my first l/light. :D
kiekies chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Wow.
Hi-Tetsu No Renkinjutsushi chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
(too lazy on my part, once again.)

Yay!

This is officially the first Death Note fanfiction I've ever read (pitiful of me, I know) so thank you!

That was actually an amazing ending lol...pretty funny!

Much love,

Hi-Tetsu no Renkinjutsushi
Black Juju chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
You have a amazing for writing story descriptions. I read the summary for this story and KNEW I had to read. And it was freakin hilarious. Perfect ending!
rolliepolliebaker chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Lol! The most funny and adorable thing ever.
yukiee jun. - x.chibininja chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Haha that's funny! The end totally cracked me up!
Red Roses2 chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
I love these stories where Light discovers L has a problem. First it was the not-very-hilarious-but-was-at-one-point Parasomia story, now this hilarious one! Loved it! I wouldn't change a thing. Grammer and spelling is all correct. Great job!

Ha ha ha! "Are you sucking my thumb?" HA!
Bountyhunter chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
I LOVE IT!
Ukitake chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
Fin, muy bueno, jajaja. yeah, really liked it... L sucking on Lights fingers... well, he did deserve it, and Light-kun is sweeter than he appears. LOL. hope you carry on writting like this.
yumemi chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
*cracks up
schizofragile chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
LMAO. I loved the ending. L is so... unconsciously erotic. XD.
Itallia chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Hahahahaha! That was great.

You know, I have to wonder why L doesn't try to trick Light by calling him Kira at unexpected times, just to see if he'll answer to the name.
DarkAngelKisses chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
L haveing an oral fixation is funny enough, but I wonder, when Light got puple hair from a lollipop, I wonder what L was thinking...? I admit, I can't stop smiling.

And now I'm laughing. Poor L, what with Light taking all his candy away. There's a vid on YouTube called Light's Own Candyman that would go well with this fic.

Ahh~! L sucking his thumb! I love it too much.

Terrific.
VictorianLegend07 chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Kawaii, kawaii, KAWAII! _ Loved this!
bunnylove-nyah chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
what a cute fanfic nyah...

tsk tsk...i can just imagine L sucking Raito's thumb...O_O...

*must not give in to fangirlish desires*
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »