Reviews for A Little Talk
vampireknight chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Please why didn't you review? At least 4 chrismasses are already passed! Pliiiiiiiiiiiz keep writing
Vampire Princess Yuki chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
? I am confused. What is this exactly about?
venom4mylove chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Incredible story so far, I loved it! Promise me you won't stop now, it's a great fanfic that has LOADS of potential. I'd also love to put this on my favorite stories list.

Don't stop writing, I'll be waiting for the next chapter...

Update soon pretty please
lady.grae chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
I like, but I'm a little confused. Your teaser said "is taking a peaceful walk by herself when she encounters a certain dark haired vampire." Is that part going to be in the next chapter? This one ends right as she starts her walk.
kanemelover13 chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
please make another chap please iots really really good!
Zaiaku Dyuu chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
{Please,} Oh Lucky! The 3rd volume just came out in the US like 5 days ago? Well, anyways I really like this. It would be great if you updated. {continue}
iloveme5895 chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
cute i cant wait 4 more

*~ashley~*
Kanamelover chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
wow this is good.. I mean really good.. I don't know if you still write but PLEASE UPDATE THIS!
A naughty mouse chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
I like this story and am interested to see where it is going. Great job,it's very well written and very interesting.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
*applauds*
Lin-isfallingupthesky chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Volume 4 of VK is out in chinese!You can find scanlated & translated chapters of vol1-4 and a bit of vol 5 on the internet!Just wanted to let you know :) Great cliffhanger there,I really wonder who the person that Yuki will be talking to is.I'll be keeping an eye on your story,so don't abandon it like others do!
I Love Vampire Knight chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Please keep going I love this story it is very good update as soon as you came please and thank you well bye
Nari-chan13 chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
wow...major cliff-hanger right here...just when I was starting to get into the story! I acnt wait for you to update soon and come with the second chapter so that I can see where she is headed to!'

D
sesshoumarusmoonbeam chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Nice.. I like Zero's portrayal.. Poor guy has to go through so much.. I hope you can update soonish! :D The summary had me interested.. Plus, it's perfect for the season! :]
Nightfall2525 chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Zero dons not have dark hair it's silver, Kaname has dark hair