Reviews for Why Do I Love You?
lunastar3000 chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
yo! can you make a sequel if you hadn't already except draco or lucius finding him being beat by severus and then helping him out. and then falling in love with each other or something. please.
moodysavage chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
ah... that was depressing
Azrael Jinsei chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
What happened to change Severus' attitude so drastically?
Rika100 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Aww this is sad.

I like the story though.

Good job.
Algor Nox chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
So OOC, and Snape would not have a sports car.
weasel87 chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
I think it is a good story. But what happened to make Severus change so much?

I truly like the story

Stacey
kunitsu chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Wow that was intense but what happened what made Severus chage, what did Sirius say to him.
kunitsu chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Wow such an angsty story. The song I Hate Everything About You really fit.
murder 101 chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
i love that song and that fic was brill well done ! :]
yaoi-fied chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Interesting. I wonder why he changed...
bloodybutterfly22 chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
PERFECT! absolutely perfect! i loved it! i was searching through all the Harry/Severus angst stories for inspiration and this was the perfect source. i will be sure to put you into my disclaimer or something. i love it!
Jane.Jumped chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Thats so sad...I wanted something happy... But is was so well writen. What is with all you sad depressing people. I love the paradox and parallel structuring. Creats a really neat effect.
pilas14 chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Sad and angsty, but in all the right ways. I have the feeling this has happened to many of us, but no one has ever bothered to tell it right until now. Thanks.
princess-caviar chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
I wanna know what happens next...I liked it and I hated it at the same time, I kept hoping harry was imagining things... I know what I want...PLEASE..This story in Sevs point of view... That would be great..