Reviews for A Change in Routine
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Fortunately, Taylor doesn't run a tabloid. _

The beginning was kind of bland, but that changesd when Lyon woke up. Hearing both of their thoughts and on many different subjects too. Lym's marriage is made into a big deal, but I can only remember one coment about the Prince's.
LunaStorm chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Sweet...

Makes me feel twice as bad about Lyon's death, though...
AzureJas chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Great fic! Turning the tables, LOL! I like how you pointed out the Prince's imperfect side.
rinoa chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
so so nice... i wish this have a sequel or something
doneandmoredone chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Oh prince, I know. He lost so many precious people, so keeping Lyon around is a must. This story was really sweet. You seemed to jump into the romance at the last minute, though, but otherwise I liked everything else, especially Lyon knowing some of his less than princely habits, hehe.
Shara Sherenia chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Nothing happen next! Argh, I hope he would do something drastic, reminding that Frey kissed her first. But still, it's a nice story! Really!
Rydia Asuka chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Aww. So cute! I love Lyon and Faroush, so much. So very, very much. It was extremely well written. You pegged Lyon's character dead on too. Plus it was cute.
Saris Yui chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Well I love this game as much as the next one of your reader's and during the game all I think of was...Is there something going on between them? So reading a fic where it shows it happening is cute. I would also like to point out you can make the Prince act any way you like because if people played the game you decided everything that he said or did. You could have killed many charater's or not. You could kill Roy or not. Let Lyon fight your battles..well you get the idea. So nobody can really say the Prince is out of charater because you got to decide that! Well I love this and hope you write more soon bye!

Saris Yui
hoshi.na-chan chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
will it continue? pliss..continue it!
animeloverangels chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
keep it up, it's good! uh.. what's harmonia and tinto?
Vocarin chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Wonderful story. This is one of the first Suikoden V fics I've seen that catches the Prince and Lyon into a believable and realistic lens. The Prince's reactions both to Lyon's condition and his own political situation were very well done, and I especially felt that them going as far as they did was both in character and refreshing.

I was impressed with how you seemed to get them in character, despite the obvious fact that the Prince doesn't say much in the game. Keep up the excellent writing, hope to see more.

Vocarin
Na-chan1 chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Yay Lyon/Prince! This fic is lovely. I especially liked the bit about how the Prince had Ferid's manners. The Prince's outburst was nicely done. Hope you write more. :)
SacredBlade chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
Great oneshot! Hope to see more works like this in the future! Keep up the good work!
Sakura Martinez chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Nice fanfic!

I've been waiting for ages for some PrinceLyon Fanfic and I must say that my patience prove fruitful! _

This is one of the best fanfics I have read on this category!

Hope to hear more from you soon!