Reviews for SC HOLIDAY: A Cooper Christmas
jon3s115 chapter 7 . 9/24/2013
I love your descriptions and the romantic pieces. The book overall wasnt rushed, didnt do TOO much, and ended on a perfect note. Incredible work my friend!

And again, thanks for the assistance a while back. You basically kept the book from cancellation and kept me on my feet in writing with the tips. Thanks :)
jon3s115 chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
Wow very clever! I love this in every way, i couldnt help but laugh at some parts. Very... VERY well done.
Claire Cooper chapter 7 . 1/5/2013
Welcome back you son of a gun Ken. Nice to see an updated on this I absolutely love taking the time out of my day to read these lovely stories of yours. This was adorable by the way keep up the good work my friend.
WolfKeeper989 chapter 7 . 12/27/2012
Nice job, dude... I will definitely sneak a peek at the story... but I am knee-deep in the rewrite for Strangers right now...
Frenchanator chapter 7 . 12/26/2012
I'm very surprised at Carmelita's actions, maybe I've underestimated her, good job on the chapter, though i have to finish reading the first book, I'll be sure to finish that first before i read anything else of yours.
PointCaliber chapter 7 . 12/25/2012
Long time, no FF Kit ;D Most defiantly a heart warming story, even if I have never ever played the Sly Cooper games. Made me all tingly inside :3.
Angelos D. Wolf chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Hello there, been a long time friend. I just wanted to let you know I am still around and still reading your fantastic works, just not always reviewing. I've been really preoccupied lately, I'm still struggling to get my stories updated too lol.

But anyway, I really loved this chapter, very heartwarming and it seemed like the culmination of these six whole years when you first started this tradition. Very good ending. Can't wait for Sly Cupid either.

Anyway, I'm re-reading through Dawn Of Progeny, and reading your Reflections of Marcus again to try and get back to where I was. Heh. I'll get a review out on those stories hopefully soon as well.

Anyway, just wanted to say, great work, and ya know I'll always enjoy reading your stuff, friend.
WolfKeeper989 chapter 6 . 1/1/2012
Nice job, dude! So, what should we write about if we were to do a collaboration?
guster11 chapter 6 . 12/25/2011
Awesome work! It didn't need to be long, it was perfectly executed as it is! Can't wait for v day!
The Rogue Lion chapter 6 . 12/25/2011
Somehow...just somehow, I knew an engagement ring would be the present. Cliches are simple, aren't they?
Emile The Watcher chapter 6 . 12/25/2011
Cute bit of fluff there, put a nice smile on my face.

Merry Christmas to you as well!

Peace on earth and all that,

-Emile
SketchyxNinja chapter 5 . 10/28/2011
Very descriptive and erotic as your previous chapter. Very well written, I can't wait for the next chapter!
Fanfictionlover4444 chapter 5 . 1/2/2011
A nice story for last years christmas holidays... i really enjoyed it... although i havent done much anything for last year... maybe in the far future i guess... i havent given up yet!

The Fanfictionlover
The Pen Vs The Sword chapter 5 . 12/30/2010
Sword: No lie, this was awesome! Loved every one!

I wholeheartedly agree. If only it was updated more often, but it's great nonetheless. Great job!
Winnow chapter 5 . 12/26/2010
I love these. This is definitely my favorite collection of one-shots on fanfiction.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »