Reviews for Mortification
TrinityCrystalPrincess89 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
"Ich mag ihre schnurrbart"! Classic.
lovering chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
LMAOO! HILARIOUS! LOVEED IT!

Although, you wrote "twirled a strand of head"

...did you mean hair?
Patcheresu chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Excellence.
chibiaries chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
This was much too cute.

Especially the part where the two fathers were outbragging each other and whipped out organized pictures of their progeny.
Shu of the Wind chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Oh, my God. I can just imagine Yuzuru and Ranka meeting. That would be so, so very funny. You've illustrated it all perfectly!
lieutenant-taijiya chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
That was just great. I really enjoyed it.
LoquaciousQuark chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
So cute! And so true to the characters, too. Great job!
choconya chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
... parents are so evil... *shudder*

but fun story though
IllaSc chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Aw! Cute! And hilarious!
heka chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
ah, yes. me again.

i have decided to clobber you excessively with reviews (if such a thing is possible) after reading this. excellent writing again, i must say it's really relaxing to read well-written stuff. it just flows, which makes it all beautiful.

haruhi should have suspected that yuzuru and ranka would know each other but still, well done! and the meeting was something i've imagined (esp after that disastrous episode 10) and you've played it out wonderfully. can just imagine ranka's heel in tamaki's face. excellent stuff to read at 2am in the morning.

cheers.
gstoeckert chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
YES! I absolutely ADORED this! I was laughing the whole way through! I think...wait KNOW you did an awesome job with all the characters, you're an absolutely fantastic writer (You better never stop!)
onyx eyed kitten chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
The fight was staged? Ah, I feel stupid for not expecting that! I wish there had been more Tamaki/Haruhi fluff but I still loved this! It was so funny and oh so fun to read! Sorry, a bit of my dramaticness almost came out there! Although I don't think dramaticness is a word but oh well! lol!
linxin-pei chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
I love your writing! Even though I'm not such a big tamaki x haruhi fan I couldn't help laughing as I read this, and my mum kept looking at me as if I went mad. Oh well.

I thought it was rather enlightening because you used a plethora of very good vocab. This will help me to progress in my writing!

I can almost imagine the huge stack of photos tubling out of the Yuzuru's wallet...lol

Write more okay?
Romulan Empress chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
I have this mental image of dozens of pictures unfolding out of Yuzuru's wallet... This was quite hilarious. I liked the idea of both of them extolling their children's virtues to the extreme. The ending though, where they noted that Kyouya had arranged the whole thing, was my favorite part. Meddling Shadow King... I love him.

How do you say "I love your mustache" in German?
NutBuster chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Lmfao, awesome story!

And awesome wrting. Lots of interaction and yay for fatherly pride! I kept laughing ever few paragraphs, and that fungi joke, it just made me snort and then laugh a lot. You should probably make a story about that pun, a crackfic. xD

Keep up the wonderful work.