Reviews for What You Wish For
iamnotanegg chapter 8 . 7/18
Well now, looks like it's not only Sarah's hormones are "amen" - ing. Mine too! Hahhaha Killin' it!
iamnotanegg chapter 2 . 7/18
Tensed!

- in a good way.
dinotopian chapter 14 . 6/18
nozomiwinter chapter 1 . 6/6
i love the story it was a fantastic story.
Hahahahha that ending! So prepared for smut and got satire instead! Ah well, lovely story! Thanks so much for writing it, I adored how you wrote their personalities and explained their motivations (:
snapify52 chapter 1 . 3/19
I'm glad she did make her wishes!
Shiori Kudo chapter 11 . 3/15
I think it's kind of ironic that Sarah's least favorite monologue comes from A Midsummer Night's Dream. Which is one of my favorite Shakespeare plays, and one of, I think, two that I've seen performed. I think the other one was The Taming of the Shrew, but I'm not sure.
Shiori Kudo chapter 10 . 3/15
Once again, I love the Princess bride reference! And it was the screaming eels, not sharks.
Shiori Kudo chapter 8 . 3/15
I love the Princess Bride reference!
Elen-Di chapter 3 . 3/13
I think I'm laughing a little too much at Sarah's hormones (only cause I agree with them, of course). Sinister and deadly indeed. I'm curious to see what the clock numbers are counting down to...
Elen-Di chapter 2 . 3/13
Oooh the intrigue! Can't wait to read on! At first I thought Prince Charming was Jareth haha.
CrazyCally chapter 14 . 3/10
It was fairly smutty for a T but I defiantly did enjoy it :)
aloragreenleaf1 chapter 14 . 2/21
You've done a marvelous job on this! You let us all look at what you think Jareth's past has been like- as well as his heart. Here the rest of us are, pitying the Goblin King because of what Sarah had done... yet he was secretly glad inside.

Your view of things is quite unique. I'm very impressed, I can promise you that. You are amazing.

Take a look at the crystal. Not even a hint of crimson.
aloragreenleaf1 chapter 11 . 2/21
WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH! I just had an epiphany or something...

Jareth told Sarah if it was within her power, she'd be forced to do so. Hold on and allow me to indulge in a bit of fluff/childishness. Isn't it in someone's power to be wed to another?
aloragreenleaf1 chapter 3 . 2/21
*puts down personal crystal filled with wrath, hatred, and fury* I guess you live for today, Shi- oh, I mean... Chet.