Reviews for What You Wish For
Vaneria Potter chapter 3 . 9/15
PTSD doesn't need to be extreme to be real, nor does a person have to be homeless, jobless, etc to suffer from it.

Sarah's mention of flashbacks, of the taste of peaches making her sick and masks triggering a nervous response, are classic symptoms.
Rylla chapter 14 . 9/6
AHHHHHHHH i loved this ! ! i stumbled upon it from a deviant art fanart of your jareth and suddenly i was soo engrossed that i couldnt hear the world around me... absolutely well written, thank you for this!
Ayehli chapter 10 . 8/24
This chapter really got me, maybe because I'm a former / still sometime theater geek and the idea of being able to a) manage my own threadbare-but-cozy theater and b) share it with someone I lusted after and watch them be mesmerized by it is, like, a very specific and sweet daydream. Fresnels, gobos, PAR cans, endless stacks of carefully-wrapped cables, I can picture all of this so clearly. On a more general level, there's nothing more romantic than being able to gush about something you love and have someone else love listening to you gush about it, or at least stare at it with admiration. :)
SaiyaCat chapter 6 . 3/27
Wow
dannisez chapter 14 . 2/27
Loved. It.
dannisez chapter 11 . 2/26
I know this may seem a lite late...but happy birthday?
Roksolana chapter 14 . 2/23
I absolutely love this story! Thank you so much!
Wandabelle chapter 8 . 2/7
The Princess Bride line made me giggle! Loving your fic so far, I've been reading it almost non-stop for a couple hours now lol
HuntressXHunter chapter 12 . 1/19
When he said chicken, I thought he was calling Sarah a chicken
HuntressXHunter chapter 6 . 1/18
Actually if I was Jareth I would definitely wish my enemy to cluck like a chicken
darthvcder chapter 14 . 1/15
a wonderful and witty story ! loved it
PrayerGirl chapter 14 . 12/8/2016
This was a wonderful story! I loved every bit of it!
ufc91 chapter 14 . 11/28/2016
I really liked how you wrote this story! Great characterization.
jellolids chapter 14 . 10/5/2016
This story? Brilliantly perfectly wonderful. It has all of the intriguing aspects of Jareth/Sarah interactions with an exceptionally heavy dose of UST. The characterizations were entirely believable, and the game was INSPIRED. Many, many kudos to you for it!