Reviews for Sauced
Kaylee Arafinwiel chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwww. *snuggles Sammy and Dean* *loves* Yeses Winchesters be family foreverso. And the foodfight made me giggles :D
ravendally chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Great story! :-)
Hellsleprechaun chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Aww, so sweet to see the lengths Sam would go to to cheer Dean up.
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
This was just so funny and sweet. The faux spanking and Sam's "crying jag" was priceless.

Very good. I mean it.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
it was a good chapter thank you
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Ha ha ha. Cute. Catch ya on the flip side.
notamember chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
What a completely wonderful and fun way to work out and let go of some of that bottled up pain! Leave it to boys to just be boys in order to help cope with grief and leave it to you to write it so well. Not that I still didn't want to give them a big 'ol squeezy hug at the end of the story. Of course I wanted to do that even before John's death! I suspect to hug-the-Winchester-boys line (or queue for our British fangirls) is pretty darn long though eh?

Great story hon,

Tracy
E. Clay chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
I liked this story. The way I saw it is that Sam and Dean allowed themselves to play and act like children again and it was therapeutic to them. They needed that release and break from all the seriousness they've been absorbed in lately, and they helped each other with that. Good job on this.
nocturnal08 chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Ha ha. Excellent. Very sweet (and okay, a little odd, but they are Winchesters) Gotta ask, though, if that's Sam's third most hated position, what are the first two?
PadfootObsessed329 chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Great job! I loved it!
bayre chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Pretty great, except the throwing of Boston Market food, which should never be thrown and disrespected...lol

Loved it!