Reviews for Revenge is best served cold
Karsten chapter 50 . 2/12
... You did exactly as 50 shades did. You romanticized a stupidly unhealthy relationship. I cannot believe you used to be my favorite author.

How dare you. Truly. How dare you?
Karsten chapter 49 . 2/12
I raped you to make you tougher. Because I'm the king it doesn't matter at all~ aren't I romantic?
Karsten chapter 48 . 2/12
Leave your rapist and come away with me...

Nope~ I'd rather just stay with the guy who threatened my underage daughter and raped a child into me that I literally just gave birth to.
Let's lie and manipulate the underage daughter I Threatened to rape so she thinks I'm a wonderful father~
How utterly charming... The only one allowed to rape me is you~ oh possessive, narcissistic, egomaniacal, gaslighting Prince Charming~
Yes. Please call my rapist daddy. It's lovely and perfect. Absolutely beautiful. Yup yup yup.
I'll never strike you...says the male who struck her.

And make up your mind already! Is consort less than a wife or not. For fucks sake.
Yes the person I constantly belittle, mock and degrade is the perfect person to guard the child I threatened to RAPE. Mhm~ just a magnificent father figure~
Tch. He's just being a good goblin by raping someone repeatedly and threatening to rape a child... Mhm. Wonderful. Perfect. What a damn dreamboat.

-.-
How precious. The rapist and his victim are playing house and plotting together. Isn't it so ROMANTIC?
Bull. Fucking. Shit. He did it to protect her. Nice, pathetic attempt at backpedaling.

He raped her. Threatened her underage daughter. Raped her again, multiple times. Manipulated, abused, gaslighted, humiliated, degraded... And you want to hand wave that with some drawings, fate, and physical arousal?
I raped you cuz we're fated.
Just let it happen, easier than dealing with the rapist if you don't~

Oooo. And now we're adding manipulation and gaslighting? How fucking SEXY AND DARK Paisley. Ugh.
Toss in some victim blaming! That's perfect!
I raped you because we need each other~
I force you because you belong to me~
I'm suuuuuuch a romantic at heart~

Seriously. What made you think this was a good idea? You can write abuse and unhealthy relationships without glorifying and romanticizing them. Fuck.
Aww. He's teasing and playing with his rape victim. Awww she's teasing back. Isn't Stockholm syndrome so ROMANTIC~

I LOVE YOU SO I RAPED YOU FOR THE GOOD OF THE KINGDOM INSTEAD OF COURTING YOU PROPERLY BECAUSE I'M THE KING.