Reviews for Revenge is best served cold
Wynni chapter 50 . 12/30/2014
Oh come on, you two!

I LOVE how realized the goblin world is in this one. If only the main two weren't such doofuses in it.
Tamha chapter 50 . 9/19/2014
I can only imagine this one gets flames due to its... controversial relationship. I liked it anyways.
TashaRose chapter 50 . 9/19/2013
I am thrilled that this all worked out all right in the end. {Smiles} A well written tale.
TashaRose chapter 18 . 9/19/2013
How cruel of him. {Sighs} The way this is playing out I almost wish that Sarah breaks free of him and leaves just to make Jareth pay for all of his cruelty.
TashaRose chapter 14 . 9/19/2013
I want to strangle Jareth big time. You have written this very well. Still want to strangle him though. Plus knowing that there are 50 chapters to this story, I'm really hoping that it doesn't take them this long to get past this point.
TashaRose chapter 11 . 9/19/2013
Wow ... how cruel. What a world class prick ... literally and figuratively. jerk. Very well written.
TashaRose chapter 10 . 9/19/2013
Oh man.
TashaRose chapter 9 . 9/19/2013
Holy ... whoa ... wow.
TashaRose chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Ooo ... another of your wonderful stories to read. Although I am worried about the whole "angst" part of the category ... I have faith based on how your other story turned out that I read. So, I'm willing to give this novel a try as well. I'm sure I won't be disappointed. It's already a very well written beginning.
annabelllee923 chapter 50 . 6/9/2013
please make a sequel.
Veriria chapter 50 . 5/22/2013
The story was intriguing. And well written. However, I just didn't like it. I don't like the idea of rape, plain and simple. Kinda wish it was included in the description :/ but like I said, aside from minor spelling errors the story was very well written.
Guest chapter 24 . 3/20/2013
The verb is "imagine." The noun is "image".
Guest chapter 20 . 3/20/2013
"Forswear" means the opposite of what you think it does. It means to swear falsely, perjure oneself. Or to do without something, reject it. Don't use words you don't know the meaning of ; it just makes you look...not smart.
MayGirl85 chapter 50 . 8/25/2012
Interesting story. No prologue? I'd like to see Sarah make Jareth her bitch haha.
FeyFaerie chapter 43 . 8/20/2012
I was confused for a second there, but I'm assuming you meant 'psychic' and not 'pysic'.