Reviews for Revenge is best served cold
Hate Jareth. Don't care about title of concubine. I care about Hoggle Didimus and Ludo. Jareth never said he loved Sarah. I think Jereth's vine rape of Sarah shows why she was right to reject him years ago. If it weren't for children I'd say go with Baal. At least he doesn't rape or force.
Gabbyszew chapter 50 . 9/13/2019
love this story so much! Paisley, you are my favorite fanfic author! i have read this story at least 6 times and it still keeps me hooked from start to finish.
LadyLLLL chapter 50 . 8/3/2018
Ok... I did like the story... I can handle all the darkness, BUT the thing that upset me about it was that after all the awful things he did to her, he never apologised, not even once for it or asked for forgiveness... sigh... AND He never told her that he loved her. He could have at least made her his queen... to think that there might be a possibility of him marrying someone else in the future for whatever reason just breaks my heart for Sarah... again...
Guest chapter 11 . 7/19/2018
Yeah honestly, if I was in Sarah's situation, I would have just killed myself
Amused chapter 1 . 5/3/2017
So basically this is what your guest is on about: The story is so horrible I can't stop reading and must give a bad review to each and every word I am compelled to read even though I hate it and it's terrible.
I hope people realize no one forces them to read stories they don't like, and most authors don't give a crap if you "no longer consider them your favorite author." Whoop dee doo. Guess the author will have to mourn for years over that loss.

By the way, it's a fictional story, nobody is ACTUALLY getting hurt. So righteous indignation here is more than a little silly. Perhaps it would be better served directing it towards helping real people in real need of it.

That is what authors do. They sometimes explore the deepest darkest recesses of the human(or non) mind and heart and shed light upon them. It's not necessarily about what anyone believes. Just like in real life, pretending human evil and darkness doesn't exist doesn't make it go away, so exposing it is the best way for everyone to see how terrible it really is.
And frankly some people, in fact, many people, have some pretty dark fantasies out there. Quite often reading and writing about them is a good way to safely explore that.

Oh and lastly BDSM is a 100% CONSENSUAL lifestyle. while 50 shades is a terribly written story IMHO in so many ways, the lifestyle portrayed within is not non-con in any way shape or form, and is quite often reciprocal in nature aka men and women trade off in being the Dom. Quit trying to judge a lifestyle choice you no nothing about, apparently.
Guest chapter 50 . 3/10/2017
Guest, Karsten?

Yes this story is very hard to swallow, and it's dark. But if it bothered you that much, why didn't you stop reading at chapter 9? Why continue to bitch and moan on every freaking chapter?
Karsten chapter 50 . 2/12/2017
... You did exactly as 50 shades did. You romanticized a stupidly unhealthy relationship. I cannot believe you used to be my favorite author.

How dare you. Truly. How dare you?
Karsten chapter 49 . 2/12/2017
I raped you to make you tougher. Because I'm the king it doesn't matter at all~ aren't I romantic?
Karsten chapter 48 . 2/12/2017
Leave your rapist and come away with me...

Nope~ I'd rather just stay with the guy who threatened my underage daughter and raped a child into me that I literally just gave birth to.
Guest chapter 43 . 2/10/2017
Let's lie and manipulate the underage daughter I Threatened to rape so she thinks I'm a wonderful father~
Guest chapter 42 . 2/10/2017
How utterly charming... The only one allowed to rape me is you~ oh possessive, narcissistic, egomaniacal, gaslighting Prince Charming~
Guest chapter 38 . 2/10/2017
Yes. Please call my rapist daddy. It's lovely and perfect. Absolutely beautiful. Yup yup yup.
Guest chapter 37 . 2/10/2017
I'll never strike you...says the male who struck her.

And make up your mind already! Is consort less than a wife or not. For fucks sake.
Guest chapter 36 . 2/10/2017
Yes the person I constantly belittle, mock and degrade is the perfect person to guard the child I threatened to RAPE. Mhm~ just a magnificent father figure~
Guest chapter 33 . 2/10/2017
Tch. He's just being a good goblin by raping someone repeatedly and threatening to rape a child... Mhm. Wonderful. Perfect. What a damn dreamboat.

-.-