Reviews for The Cup of Sorrow is Brimmed
thissimplefeeling chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Ohh, really beautiful. Your language and descriptions are lovely.
Simplicity Is Bliss chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
That was fucking awesome. :D
That's LEON chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
This is gorgeous! Your voice is so powerful and haunting. D:
GothicHobbit08 chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Wow. I likes. I don't think they necessarily have to be the same age in this story; even the last paragraphs make sense just as well with Achilles being older.
Evil-Irish-Wolf chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
This was quite lovely. I like Achilles's reflection upon Patroclus's death. It was interesting and very beautifully written. Marvelous job!
Rah-la chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
This is so wonderful (in a horrible heart-wrenching way). The other reviewers have pretty much summed it up: fantastic, beautiful, haunting, etc. A really wonderful piece. (:
Melisande chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Not many pieces focus on how Achilles realises the value of Patroclus' death. I'm glad that you did, and did it well.
silent-voices chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Absolutely beautiful and haunting. This is how I imagined it went.

(I once tried my hand at an Achilles/Patrocles story and made the mistake of posting it at the Troy board... I have never gotten so many flames! "OMG ACHILLES BELONG WITH BRISEIS LOL" *shakes head* Glad to know there are still some who have read the book and seen the potential :) )
JunanagouGizmo chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Fan-freaking-tastic. I'm about the only person I know who even considers the possibility of Achillês and Patroclos as more than friends, but it seems so obvious that they must have been. (There's significant evidence to the contrary, of course, but there's also so much that's supportive!)

Anyways, really excellent fanfic. It is extremely well written. (_)