Reviews for Necessity is the Mother of Invention
hehe this is great!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
dude alex works for mi6 not mi5
Hiya chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
NOOOOOOOO, where is the rest of the story this needs to be updated. WHY DOES EVERYONE STOP THEIR ALEX RIDER/ARTEMIS FOWEL CROSSOVERS, WHY, WHY, WHY t.t! Sorry about that but please update all the good stories I like haven't been update in so long AND I know your still doing fanfiction so HA I have your secert so why don't you update this story; so even a note saying you well never update this story again, because at least we would know, BUT nooooooo you have to leave us hanging and it's kinda and kinda not a cliff ender.

P.S I like CAPS
JellyJinx chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
Ahh!

Where's the sequel ? Where are the other chapters ?

I find the storyline awesome, so I'm sad that this fic hasn't been updated since 2006. Then again, it seems that all the awesome fics I find were somewhat dropped a long time ago...

I'm very curious about how their relationship will change...
Aria657 chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
I know it's been way too long for you to still be writing this but I'm kinda obsessed with Alex/Artemis so yeah... I loved this chapter though! D
Cleo13RoseQuartz chapter 2 . 5/15/2011
I love this story! please update soon, I haven't read Alex Rider though. Maybe I'll go check it out sooner or later. _
Levin chapter 2 . 4/26/2011
I know it's been nearly five and a half years since this story has been updated, but it's rather intriguing and nearly exactly what I was looking for when I searched the AF/AR x-over section, so I'm going to hold on to some small sliver of hope, that this story will someday get updated.
Astrid-Elizabeth-Dare chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
I was about to say something about M15 being the wrong name. But now I get it. :)

I'm really liking this story so far. Very good writing. I did spot a few spelling errors though.
JoinTheDarkSide chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
hey there, it's 2011, it's been, what, 5 6 yeqars since you last updated? but don't worry, i'll be keeping an eye out for this story, just hope you update soon. signing out!
D. J. Samuel chapter 2 . 6/26/2010
It is interesting how people often misunderstand Artemis. I heard that even Eoin Colfer says that he is misunderstood, and depicted either as a lonely genius, either as a typical action hero. In my view, Artemis is so clever, that he is fully aware the importance of feelings, love and friendship, and he uses them consciously for his own good. Him being an evil overlord is also because he cleverly uses people, not because he is so indifferent for people's needs.

You know, like in the second book, when he says that he will train in a gym. He really is lonely, but this loneliness is different from a normal feeling. It is caused by the sheer brilliance of him, but a brilliant person, like him, can sooner or later understand and solve the problem of this loneliness. It is hard to find any psychological problem of Arty which he could not sense and solve himself. And in this view, he is not a sad hero, like in your story.

On the other hand, good writing. Not too slow, not too fast. Just a little out of character, as I see.
BlueGloves chapter 2 . 4/3/2010
Wow. just...wow. i know you haven't updated in years but i hope this continues soon cause i'm definitely keeping it on my favorite list!
FunkyInsomicHomosapien chapter 2 . 4/1/2010
Oh, please, please keep adding more chapters! This was an awesome story filled with a very interesting plot and characters who showed an indepth side to them. So keep on postin' those chpaters:)
Anonymous is a pretty bad name chapter 2 . 3/16/2010
This is such a good fic! I can't believe you have so little reviews. You can tell that you can have a bit of a talent for writing, and can sculpt characters to perfection. You actually make things seem realistic and exceptable to common sense (unlike most fics out there)

What I REALLY can't believe is that you haven't updated in yeaars. I'm completely and utterly heartbrocken. You can tell that this has potential to be epic. All the good Artemis/Alex slash's are all oneshots... This could have been brilliant... BRILLIANT T_T

I love how Butler's leaving Artemis's side, Artemis's reaction to it and his general weird character. Alex isn't an all-powerful dude, he can get his ass kicked by Butler too (which was great reading. I kept laughing all the time). I wish I knew how this ended up becoming slash, how our pair would interact... I know that no matter what, it'd be brilliant though.

PLEASE think of doing another chapter. If you cant bare the slash, make it an open-ending three-shot. Just finish it... PLEASE.

-Totally desperate dude
mass.hysteria chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
I think it mentioned in the book that Alex already knew japanese?
TeWahineAniwaniwa chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Hey are you going to update this story?
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »