Reviews for New Beginnings in a New World
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Please update its really interesting
Hiccu chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
You are an amazing writer and I am BEGGING you to update as soon as possible.

This especially is a really beautiful so thanks for the great read :)
Get Real Or Die chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
it's in your stories that I can really see how alike Ashley and Rhett really were. Even in far away lands there are ghosts betwen them. please update soon.
Kitty Cat O'Hara chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Update. That's an order!
Demonologue chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
I love the vivid imagery and your obvious flare for writing. Some places don't read as smoothly as I had hoped, but it is nonetheless one of the few good FFs I've read in quite a while.
UnseemingOwl chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
This is actually quite interesting, I had never in my life imagined that Rhett and Ashley would associate, but you somehow make it believable...

Interesting, I shall definitly come back to this story.
Gally619 chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
I love it. Its very different, different is good. I would love to see where you are going with this. Please update.
kendra chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
on the contrary, i think you SHOULD get reviews becuase this is really wonderful! Your writing tyle is so classic with great attention to detail and imagery, I think it's great. more people should strive to write with this kind of flare. It reminds me of Thomas Hardy, dark yet wonderfully composed. I love how you described Rhett's London house. London is my favorite city and I can picture it really well. Another thing I liked was the letter Scarlett wrote to Ashley and his response telling her books won't bring back the dead or love but that they can comfort and guide her. So true! I do hope you continue, I'd love to see what happens next, if Ashley will coax Rhett and Scarlett to reunite.
yellowroses chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
thats very interesting story no pairing huh?

does that mean that no scarlett and rhett happy ending?