Reviews for Tragically Beautiful
Habita chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Its so sad! I dont even know why I LOVE it! my God, its awesome! Perfectly written, I could feel like I was there, with Tru, feeling her anguish, her pain. Poor Jack! I hate Richard, that bastard!

What about a continuation? ;-)

I really, really love it. Great job! :-)

Thanks for sharing! and, please, forgive my mistakes, I dont speak English very well.
Buddy Fine chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
I made this account a few months back, but this is the first time I'm ever actually on it-this is the first storey I've read here, and I'm happy I did pick yours first. Nice Job, it was awesome! Look forward to hopefully seeing some more.
SpikeAngel-Lover chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
I loved the story. Great sense of emotion and suspense. I hope to hear more!
cherrygurl1225 chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
OMG, that was AMAZING! Seriously, there aren't enough Tru/Jack fics to go around these days. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one writing them!

I LOVE your writing style. It's beautiful. A few phrases really spoke to me... "pedestrians became colored distractions" and "bullet wound had painted a beautiful crimson portrait over his heart." You've got an excellent grasp on uses of imagery and description. I could really feel Tru's pain.

I LOVED this story so much! But I wanted to know more! Very riveting for such a short, quick piece. And I'm glad you made Richard the villian, too. I hate him! What a bastard! I did something similiar in a few of my Tru/Jack fics involving Richard and I ended up writing a whole one-shot trilogy series!;)

Anywho, I hope to see your next TC fic up soon! And I hope it has a lot of yummy Tru/Jack fluff and romance, too. Hehe...

OH! And I LOVE the title, too! It was definitely tragically beautiful. Please keep up your fantastic writing!;)