Reviews for Snowballs in Sereitei
Writing bunny chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
LOL!

Shiro-ball. Matsumoto was turned into an icicle afterwards.

And Yamamoto is a sore loser.
Jazzcat1231 chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
lol I totally love this great work! 10/10 and a little gold star
infinityphoenix chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Darn, no more snow after Yamamoto's release.
Snowkid chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Nanao shot Hisagi a look. ‘Are you crazy? The snow will just slide off his head.’

haha that was funny, but it was only because nanao said it.
Bluishorbs chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Ahh, i just love this.
Crimson Angel Winges chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
I loved this! As justice guides my sword, so it guides my snowballs. That was the best line! You should do more like this!
name chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Love the reaction of Yama-jii, but the old man didn't even do anything other than reduce everything to ashes...
kichithewolf chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
"Lost? Reduce all creation to ashes!"

lol I loved that!
Nightsmoke chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Haha, this was cute to picture in my head. Nice writing, keep it up ]
silver-moon-sapphire-sky chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Yamamoto obviously doesn't know how to lose, and poor Hitsugaya getting thrown accross the court. I even feel sorry for Byakuya's hair- but not Mayuri, he's evil.

Anyway, good fic.
Iris Serinium chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Hilarious! I must say, I enjoyed it quite well. I love how you used all the different captains and how you brought Yamamoto into it. I especially liked the "war tactics" part. Very funny. Keep up the good work! Much love, Poppet!

-Iris Serinium
L-Ishida-Dark chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Wahahahahaha! I am sulking with you! It is your fault that me and my onee-chan laugh like total idiots whenever anyone mentions snowballs!
The-Black-Wrath-Alchemist chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
you know how to make people laugh so hard that thay cant read the storie. Well any way that was super.

Sam
melhaa chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Goodness, that was a good laugh! Amazing creativity! I love your stories. Please write more!
ChocolateOranges chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
LMAO! This is really awsome!

It's really funny and all characters were themselves.

Awsome fic!