Reviews for Tony and Michelle: Resolutions
Little.Latina chapter 6 . 10/23/2009
Amazing fic. Can't wait for more.
Jane Eyre and Mr Rochester chapter 6 . 8/10/2008
That was great i loved it.
AReims chapter 6 . 7/15/2008
Ahh, wonderful, a new chapter. You never disappoint, please keep writing. :)
MiB-24 chapter 5 . 3/28/2008
A far superior story to the garbage that is being written lately around here, the players stay in character for the most part unlike most stories where it is completely different players using the names of the real "24" characters.
MichelleBA chapter 4 . 3/22/2008
That was soo ute! great job!
MichelleBA chapter 3 . 3/22/2008
That was beautiful! Great job!
MichelleBA chapter 2 . 3/21/2008
Htat was great! I love how you went into every detail and they talked about every angle of the issue, ir eally enjoyed reading this!
MichelleBA chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
That was wonderful! They are both definitely in character and I love how they interact, great job!
crazylove06 chapter 5 . 3/20/2008
This was a really great chapter, definitly an important step for them to take in putting the pieces back together, and you wrote it very realistically.
Lost-Blue-Phantom chapter 4 . 8/24/2007
I LOVE Tony and Michelle fluff, so no worries. Although, if this is AU when Jack has died, does that mean there is going to be a Jack funeral chapter?
saturn567 chapter 4 . 1/3/2007
awesome job! loved it!
MiB-24 chapter 4 . 1/3/2007
For obvious reasons, the scene in the video store was my favorite part. I see a definite improvement in your writing style. You’re doing a good job on this story and I look forward to more.
Melissa chapter 3 . 12/31/2006
Excellent story so far! I would love to read more!
i-luv-24 chapter 3 . 12/29/2006
Brilliant, happy chapter!
i-luv-24 chapter 2 . 12/29/2006
brilliant chapter. Its a lot more realistic than the kiss and make up postseason4 fics ive read. Keep up the good work!