Reviews for A Christmas One Shot
mightyduck22 chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Great story!
EvilBunny101 chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
aww. (sniff) this is sweet. love it! :D awesome job!

elfy14
Carletta-Rae chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
kk, All I have to say to you is that you suck, I hate you, and you make me cry, but all in a good way. I was crying so hard and talking to my friends sayin "I am Jack's hysterical crying, I am Jack's sniffling nose, I am Jack's broken heart" (If you've watched Fight Club, you'll know why.) But I'm reviewing this as a catch up from all the other stories because I read them all, starting with that one with Camryn being 17 (excuse my lack of smarts on the title of said story) and then I realized there was more, and I read them ALL! So, all and all, I am Jack's severe gratitude and hatred to you for making me cry.
Opheliatic chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
It was good but i ont know i gess i have a issues with someone whos not me kissing jack lol weird right?
QtButterflyGrl chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
*happy sigh* Aw! That wuz so cute! I wish I wuz her if only 4 the fact that she's w/Jack. 4give me 4 asking, but who is Lauren? I just watched the movie on Christmas Eve. Unless I just missed that she's an OC. Oh well, not that big a deal. I wuz just curious is all. Keep up the good work! X3

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

~QtButterflyGrl ;D

Me: *looks pleadingly Jack* I wanna stuffed animal 2! *thinks/smiles darkly* Or better yet, I'll take u instead!

Jack:O.o'*worried*

LOL!
RogueArrow chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Aw, so sweet! I liked it! Merry Chirstmas and Happy New Year!

Later bitchs!
xxAlyssa chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
can you make a rabbit with two different colored eyes at Build A Bear...that'd be pretty amazing if you could. Well, ANYWAYS, ugh I loved it! i love the jack/lauren dynamic, and i loved this fanfic!
XxCrash.And.BurnXx chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
t. that was fuckin awesome..

i miss Jack. [

i already really told you what i think and my pasta's ready so im going to eat that and then come back to talk to you. lol

.BurnXx YAY TO MY SPECIAL THANKS! ahah thanks.