Reviews for Empress
LM22102 chapter 65 . 8/5/2009
Awesome. Awesome, awesome, awesome. Words cannot describe how much I enjoyed that.

Thank you. So very much. I appreciate your time, and your hard work.

I'm very satisfied with the ending, it wasn't romantically cliched, but it seemed to fit, just for the two of them.

As you've written, it's the motion. Yuffie is not only always moving, she IS the wind. Though she might be central in Wutai for her duties and her birthright, she will always be free-flowing, and darling, you wrote that exceptionally well. Thank you.
LM22102 chapter 63 . 8/5/2009
Oh wait (went back to an unreviewed chapter), it IS complete, whoohoo! Awesomebeans.
LM22102 chapter 64 . 8/5/2009
Hot damn, do I love your Yuffentine chemistry. You know what, I'd be mighty content if this ended up with Yuffie with no one, Reno or Vinnie. Just 'cause it's categorized as Reffie, doesn't mean it'll be romantic Reffie, yo! My Yuffentine heart can't handle any Vinnie heartbreak.

As a writer myself though (despite not writing well!) I do understand how this just might end up as a romantic Reffie, with Valentine going with Rui, oh darn.

I would love, if this story wasn't finished, and there was left to more, though I doubt seeing the last update, if there was more Yuffentine relationship, romantic or not. I just love them, oh how my heart soars for them. (And yes, I just might be one of the few Yuffentiners that gets satisfied with or without a romantic attachment, as long as there's that chemistry, if you get what I mean, yo)
LM22102 chapter 60 . 8/5/2009
Yuffie! Yuffie! Yufie! HA! My Yuffentine heart, oh how it sings!
LM22102 chapter 57 . 8/5/2009
Bravo, bravo. I love the insanity that is Taromaru.
LM22102 chapter 48 . 8/5/2009
Words cannot describe how much of a girly squee I'm going through with the comeback of this duo. Oh sweet Leviathan!

Your chemistry astounds me~
LM22102 chapter 30 . 8/5/2009
Nu! Bah, it'd be way too easy for the Vincent to get the kids, pfft, dangit
LM22102 chapter 27 . 8/4/2009
Fack, I knew it would be her (that bad bad woman!, refraining from saying her name lest I spoil anyone)
LM22102 chapter 25 . 8/4/2009
Hurhur, I knew Godo had some legitimate craziness in him!
LM22102 chapter 23 . 8/4/2009
Aw, too bad the Fox (Asa, who I assume these Unnamed Villians are trying to find, and also think is a man) is lacking morals, maybe she'll side with Yuffie for once. What a pair that would be!
LM22102 chapter 22 . 8/4/2009
Nu, please don't kill Shuya/Toki/Shunji/uh, that little seven year old kid!

Har, I'm sure whatever plans have already been made though, I can only hope.

Wow, been a while since I've actually reviewed a story this much. Just telling you that you've still got some readers, yo
LM22102 chapter 21 . 8/4/2009
La~! I'm really loving your universe here. It's a delight to know there's so many chapters, however short.

Each one is a little treat on its own.
LM22102 chapter 19 . 8/4/2009
It makes me Aww at Vincent here. Though he doesnt, didn't return her feelings, it's still sweet (frustrating) of him to avoid Wutai. Oh well~ At least I don't have to cry any sadness for Vinnie in unrequited love!
LM22102 chapter 7 . 8/4/2009
Aigoo, I'm loving the half siblings. I usually dislike OCs, but these are pretty yummy, especially Shunji and Yoshitoki, I can just imagine the former being such a pretty boy.
LM22102 chapter 3 . 8/4/2009
Ah! Nu!

My Yuffentine heart~! But actually, I started reading this for the Reffie. Hum hum, apologies for the sucky review, I really want to start reading the next chapter