Reviews for Merry Christmas, Kagome!
TheQuietHyuga chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
ihfuerilkfhjedlvhjblsdjkc That was beautiful!
Kai-loves-Benji chapter 2 . 11/1/2010
i know you haven't updated in 3 years, but please? pretty please? with ummm Sesshoumaru on top?
Megan Consoer chapter 2 . 1/24/2009
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Crystal Galadriel chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
hey, you should write another sesshomaru reads my fanfics. Only make it with different characters. im reall intersted to see what inuyasha has to say about the story about sess being a vampire. btw. both unliving, Sesshomaru read my fanfics, and another one was really good. im going to read more of them tomorrow. Have a nice day, and consider this a review for those stories that I just mentioned. See ya

CG
elemental573 chapter 2 . 5/29/2007
GAH! must update! to leave us after that...how evil. Great story, you really know how to write them. please update soon.
Neko-Lady chapter 2 . 1/10/2007
Very happy to see an update on this story! As much as I like lemons it wouldn't hurt the story to let them spend more time together before falling into bed. For that matter the way you have painted Sesshy I think he ought to offer to marry her first. You have made him more human (I know he's not!) than in other stories and a human that is not simply out to get laid wants the permanence of marriage first.

Just a thought!

Neko-sama
Reality chapter 2 . 1/9/2007
:D This is quite good. I love it.
Kinkatia chapter 2 . 1/4/2007
You're corrupting me! I'm turning into a SessxKag fan! NO! hehe, and I KNEW IT! It was my favorite kind of fluff! Well, second favorite, lol. Looking forward to an update, but do remember that there are children in the house, lol. 3 of them to be exact! (hehe)
Kinkatia chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
HAHAHA! It hurts to laugh! Why in the world do I find SessxKag things hilarious? WHY WHY WHY? I mean, mine's not hilarious, but that's cause it's so dreadfully tragic. Hehe, tragedies are my specialty.

Anywhos, getting back on topic. Rin is so adorable! This whole chapter reeks of fluff to come!
Simpleguiltypleasures chapter 2 . 1/4/2007
Yes, Go get carried away! coz we love it hehehe! Sesshy and Kagome 4 ever!
serasvictoria666 chapter 2 . 1/3/2007
I can't wait for the next chapter!

I love your fic. Lemon in maybe next chapter? Really? Awesome! I mean, if the kiss was hot, I can only imagine how hot the lemon will be. Yay! I can't wait to read the rest of your story.
nhjade-1 chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
I love it it's a really good and how you use the hoily days for it make's it differnt from all the other story out there. I can't wait to read more so update soon.
minerva519 chapter 2 . 1/2/2007
cool.
Dark Miko chapter 2 . 1/2/2007
That was a great sesskag story! I usually go 4 the inukag stories, but i loved this! It was moe than I expected, though
Neko-Lady chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Yummy! Really looking forward to the chapter when Rin goes to Sango's for the night!

Keep writing, I'll keep reading!

Neko-sama