Reviews for Momentum
Eve chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Ha! I love what Aang says at the end! 'You... look red.' hehehe... funny. Nice writing :)
randommonkeyz998 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Love it!
HelloDarlingDear chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I love how it ended. Katara and Aamg will always pull through :)
Duelist925 chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Interesting...I like it. Once again, well done.
nutshak chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Wo! you rock! i love your writing style! keep it up! (Gives thumbs up)
iteza chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
I always enjoy this story even when I read it over and over again. Some parts are a bit abstract and hard to understand but the general idea is there... I love how this story is written, with details that are more implied than in-your-face. It reminds me more of a poem, and I honestly think this style is different from anyone else on not that their stories arent good, mind you, but its a different way of writing and I love the poetic style that hits the nail on the head when it comes to this situation AK are in. Awesome writing!

Keep it up!
Cin of an Angel chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
Wow, I really liked that.

It was a very interesting story. I really loved your description. Good work :)

I also loved the almost dark feel I got from this story.
Zeroasalimit chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
A very unique and interesting story. You seem to have over come the problem I have always had, which is taking the amazing and fascinating stories that form in your mind and putting them into a series of words that makes sense and draws readers into the story.

10/10. Definite favorite author.
Kattebutt chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
This is so sweet... Im not SO good at english, because im danish, so i dont think i got the angsy in this story...But its still very good though...I think its hart to understand the thing that happens with that "Ren" thing.. If its in Kataras mind or Aangs or a flashback..Anyways it was worth reading and very exiting to read...
Vellophone chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Awesome!

I'm at a oss for words... you've made a great achivement.
Clone Number 5 chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
What a beautiful piece of writing. It's totally going in my favorites. Wonderful job!
Evil Bunny of Death chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
aw!
sakunade chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
This was beautiful. I love your way of words and it's so eloquent and wonderful, and so passionate but still so pure. *weird with words* but anyway, I look forward to reading more of your stuff!
frozenheat chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
That was...I can't really describe who I feel about this. I've never read something so quite like this, so truly amazing.

You have a beautiful writing style and I look forward to reading more of your work.
Legendary Chimera chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Oh you evil, evil thing you. It was brilliant! It feels like everyone's catering to our Avatar needs today;)