Reviews for Our Promise
Hyra chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
The story are awesome!
TenshiNoAyaka chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
we almost had the very same idea on how their love had been unexpectedly ended...*sob* I loved this story!

I had written my own chapter in my story as well, for telling about the last words of Rasler to ashe..

he was a great character...he shouldn't have died!
AzureKate chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
im literally crying like, so hard right now. i love it so much. if i speled anything wrong, im sorry i cant see clearly im cryin so much
pinkstarpatricia chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
amazing story. ;)
Fantasy Wings chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
This story is so sad... I love it. Absolutely. You wrote well. :) But, Andrea's right. Nalbina was where King Raminas died. Not Rasler's dad. That was in Nabudis. Otherwise, excellent story. I love it... :)
Andrea chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
I think your story Our Promise is great. Just one comment. It was Nabudis where Rasler's dad was. Not Nalbina. That was the place king Raminas was killed...
Random Reviewer 2 chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
That was so cute!

I feel so bad for Ashe...and definately for Rassler... I thought he died on the day they were married. That most certainly would be sad! Don't tell me either way, still tryin to go spoiler free :)

Lots of Romantic fics lately Mako.

lol
Pixie chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
I think you did a really good job!
Midnight Shard chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
I love your story! I'm adding it to my favs
SkyMaiden chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
This was really beautiful. It was really sad and touching. I loved it so much I'am putting it on my faves.
blahhdeblahhblahh chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
that was so sad. *sniff* great job anyway! love it! ~
unknwon chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
I luv this fic!although...WHY CAN'T ANYONE WRITE A FIC WHERE RASLER DOESN'T DIE?(T_T)isn't this place called fanfiction?it doesn't have to go according to the real ANYONE?(T_T)WRITE A FIC WHERE RASLER DOESN'T DIE!HE IS TOO MUCH OF A HOTTIE TO DIE!
Sarah Wayne chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
This is was really good. I love Ashe and Rasler. Great job!
LadyJamie178 chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
aww I loved it!
Ice Queen chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
I loved the one-shot. sweet and fluffy suits this couple nicly. I'm making a fan fic where Rasler is revived.