Reviews for NumberOne Bat
Magic Midnight Mist chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
really worth the read.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
dear god that was funny! i would love a sequel to this though, maybe showing jokers reaction to being the only one rejected.
Al Pacinos chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Haha! I couldn't stop laughing at Joker's messages and thinking of the big, badass Dark Knight on MySpace.

That was fun!
Henpuku-Hime chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Tee-hee _ I can totally picture this XD
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
This story is a well-written, humorous piece. I enjoyed reading your take on superheroes with myspaces!
Umino Akiko chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Aw Batsy Why are you so mean! *pout* Yo should have added Puddin'. It would have been fun! *grin*
delos1108 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
very nice, hope to read more from you.
zeva chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
dude you have to add more this is funny as shit
ZSG chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Why did'nt he add the Mister J, The Prince of Crime, The Menacing Smiling Man! I wish i could add him to my tops and Harley Q. too, not to mention Bat, Superman, The Mean Green Fighting Machin and Fastest Man Alive (I know who they are, don't think I'm stupid!)
newsiesgirllaces chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
THAT WAS HILARIOUS! I loved the story!

-Laces
pride1289 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
lol. and then at the place where the sirens were sounding, the Joker was stirring up trouble once again.

Batman tried to jump him, but the Joker turned around and held out his hand with one finger pointed to the Batman's chest.

"Batsy! Why didn't you add me on your myspace? You added Harley, why not me? I thought we were friends!"

XD

Great oneshot
AshokaTano chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
should have added Joker. wuold have made for some funny chapters
x-Oscena-x chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Cute. xD

I wonder how many friends Joker actually HAS on mySpace... xP
SherlockianGirl chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Hee hee...I could totally see this happening! Very clever concept. Please continue!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 11/24/2007