Reviews for Domino, Our Town
Kitty XIII chapter 4 . 12/28/2006
Very interesting storyline- I liked the way you have managed to create an interesting scene of Kaiba, the solitary 'bastard', having to work with the 'geek squad' and co. Just a question, but how long did it take you to write this? It seems that you're just churning out chapters, one after another, quickly and efficiently. The only one thing I might want to suggest is to go into a bit more detail. Otherwise, the whole plot is wonderfully made and I love your style of writing!
JayManney4Life chapter 6 . 12/27/2006
You have an interesting story idea and concept, and the story itself isn't bad, but... I don't know, I think it could've been a bit more descriptive, more detailed. Like, maybe you could've told why the "world leaders" wanted to take over Domino, or who these forces really were, maybe explain things a bit further. And while I can understand that Kaiba would be a great tactician and has the resources, honestly I think Yami would've been the one to really rally everyone together, or at least that's my opinion. Not a bad story, but it just needed some work if you ask me.

Keep writing, keep improving, and hope to see more stuff from you my friend. Take it easy!

loverskeeper chapter 6 . 12/23/2006
this fic was good, it was short but it was good, I'm glad that Domino wa saved. YAY! good fic :)