Reviews for Domino, Our Town
Kitty XIII chapter 4 . 12/28/2006
Very interesting storyline- I liked the way you have managed to create an interesting scene of Kaiba, the solitary 'bastard', having to work with the 'geek squad' and co. Just a question, but how long did it take you to write this? It seems that you're just churning out chapters, one after another, quickly and efficiently. The only one thing I might want to suggest is to go into a bit more detail. Otherwise, the whole plot is wonderfully made and I love your style of writing!
JayManney4Life chapter 6 . 12/27/2006
You have an interesting story idea and concept, and the story itself isn't bad, but... I don't know, I think it could've been a bit more descriptive, more detailed. Like, maybe you could've told why the "world leaders" wanted to take over Domino, or who these forces really were, maybe explain things a bit further. And while I can understand that Kaiba would be a great tactician and has the resources, honestly I think Yami would've been the one to really rally everyone together, or at least that's my opinion. Not a bad story, but it just needed some work if you ask me.

Keep writing, keep improving, and hope to see more stuff from you my friend. Take it easy!

~JayManney4Life
loverskeeper chapter 6 . 12/23/2006
this fic was good, it was short but it was good, I'm glad that Domino wa saved. YAY! good fic :)