Reviews for You say Potato
TimetravelingArchaeologist chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
I laughed so hard I now have to share this story with my husband lol.
Matchbox Dragon chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
I enjoyed this, although it seems a bit out of character that the others weren't concerned about Teyla's disappearance. Then again, as you said at the beginning, the story's not meant to be taken too seriously! Some great lines from Rodney about not eating it / cutting it open etc.
Leesa Perrie chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
LOL! This was bizarre, and yet also, somehow, plausible - well, sort of! Love Teyla's reactions at the end, and Rodney's plea for her not to hurt him, and his reaction to the kiss! So, what else can you turn them into?
violentdarling chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Oh dear...EXCELLENT!

Exactly my type of humor, LOL!

I dont know why, but when Sheppard mentioned the potatoe being like a pet, I had a vision of Rodney introducing his pet potatoe to a group of people...weird, I know, and of no relevance, but anywhoo, Im favoriting this xD
Christ's Girl chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
you said you wanted other Christians to tell you if you go to far.i don't think it's right to write about magic of any kind,i don't think it's right to write about magic at all, because in Revelation it says,"He who was seated on the throne said,I am making everything new!

Then he said, Write this down,for these words are trustworthy and true.

He said to me: It is done.I am the Alpha and the Omega,the Beginning and the him who is thirsty I will give to drink without cost from the spring of the water of who overcomes will inherit all this, and I will be his God and he will be my the cowardly,the unbelieving,the vile,the murderers,the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars-their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur."

this verse is in Revelation 21:5-8

i am not saying this about you,i'm not saying that this is going to happen to you if you are a Christian,and i am not saying that you have practiced magic about it,pray about your writing.i believe that you are saved,but only you and Jesus know of writing about man's fallen state write about God's are a very great writer,remember write about his glory,write about what Jesus did on the Cross,write about your love for Him and His love for you and everyone.i hope this helped you in some way.i didn't write sometimes uses people to do His Work.i love you very Bless.
SongbirdGK chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
A! I love this story so much that I read it twice! And laughed almost the entire way through! "You turned Teyla into a potato?" And... and... there was McKeyla! And there was a movie night, and... adorable Rodney-ness, and funky alien devices... and...!

*brain overloads* x_x

Thankyou so very much for brightening my day! *glomps* Of course, I also seem to have mysteriously lost my appetite. Can't imagine why... Good lord, were we having bakes potatoes tonight?

I think I'll skip dinner and read this again instead. _
Audrey Lynne chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Too, too funny...that thread is good for a lot of laughs, and so's this fic!
SqueakyChewToy chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Ooh, ooh, sequel! PLEASE do a sequel! This could be a really fun game!
Devine27 chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
LOL! I swear that thread is making us batty.
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
hahahahahahaha *snort* hahahahahahahaha *collapses in a fit of laughter* hahahahahahahaha *giggles* teyla (hahahaha) got turned (teeheehee) into (*snort*) a (*giggle*) POTATO!

*wipes tears from eyes*

that. was. absolutely. brilliant.
Reefgirl chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Hee hee hee, I liked this a lot