Reviews for How To Make a GotenBra Fanfic
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Seems like a good guide although I have to wonder how the heck Trunks came back to life after Gohan killed him... right Dragon Balls. Never mind. Anyways, a very nice guide. Makes a lot of sense and although I admit I sometimes like to read a few of those stories, I still am greatly amused by this one. Do you know if there is a TXP one?
-D101
Gangnam Gokuu chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
This.
star.everlasting chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
couldn't. stop. laughing. HAHAHAHA
DBZLover4Ever chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
That was HILARIOUS! Ah man Goten and Bra, I like the couple but it really doesn't make any sense...
ckrets chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
GEE. Thanks a lot. :(((

...for making me laugh so hard my brother gave me looks as if I were crazy.

I'd point out all the reasons why I love this, but instead I'll just say this:

Fav'd.
forevergotenandbra chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
lolz! I love the couple goten and bra but heck that was freaking hilarious! I like your deviantart work too, especially "Goten and Bra...Destined?" Hilarious! )
Bob's cookie chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
OH MY GOD I LOVE IT!

This is hands down the BEST fanfic in the history of forever!

I couldn't stop laughing..I couldn't start breathing..I couldn't..finish this statement...

I can not even begin to describe the awesomeness of this.. this.. friggin' MASTERPIECE!

I, along side my army of imaginary musical ninjas, bow to you.

OH MY GOD YOU ARE AWESOME!
ashes.to.beauty chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
AHAHA this was too funny. B/GT is actually my favorite couple but honestly, most of their stories are like this how to. This had me laughing so hard, especially when Uub was all like "...how did I end up in this role?" XD

The Paresu hate is annoying. Before GT came to the states, everyone portrayed her as a witch and I assumed she was just that. But, of course, I was proven wrong and found her to be adorable once the dub came out.

Great job on this. Maybe some fans might learn of their mistakes and manage to actually spew out a good story. (Haha, that'll be the day...)
Saber Wing chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Ahaha! I love this. All of it is so true! Especially the thing about the author's notes scattered everywhere. I hate that!
Liara-Shadowsong chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
I completely agree with your lovely parody... I've never understood how anyone could even bear to write a GotenBra fic of this particular cliched and otherwise horrid variety, let alone how people could give those stories positive reviews. Plus, I hate how Paresu in this branch of the Dragonball fandom is generally either ignored or made horribly out of character. Naive though she may be, Paresu is probably one of my favorite characters of DBGT, and I really think that even if a story isn't GotenParesu, at the very least it should have her in-character. Besides which, love at first sight definitely does not work in these particular contexts -GotenBra, TrunksPan, and so forth.
Eliniita chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
OMGSH. THNX. I'M GUNNA GO RIGHT MY FIC WRITE NOAW.

XD I loved it, cause sadly, it is oh so true. Not only do neither Goten/Bra show any interest in each other in the actual show...(Seriously, did they ever even TALK?Once?)

Paresu was sweet how do people hate her so much? o,0

The idea of Goku's son and Vageta's daughter being in love is kind of cute/interesting but...no.

Not to mention the age difference...but now I'm just repeating what you said. Props.
loverofallthingschocolate chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Oh my god. This was freakin halarious-and sadly, oh so true.
Gilded Blue chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Heh, this pretty much sums up while I got my Goten/Bra days out of my system after a day of skimming through their fics.
x-twisted-alice-x chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Ah ha ha, too funny and it's so true!

While I don't mind Bra x Goten as a couple, fanfics involving them usually end up filled with Palace hate for no reason. It makes me wonder if they actually watched GT at all. People always ask me why I like her so much. Isn't it obvious? Palace is purest girl in the entire anime. It just proves how sad society is today.. the innocent girl is looked upon as the devil and the spoiled girl with the attitude is treated like a goddess.

Trunks x Pan is my OTP, but I agree with you. I hate when people use that "love at first sight" garbage. However I do think that Trunks began to see Pan as a good friend rather than just an annoying little brat overtime. It was interesting to watch their relationship change throughout the series. Very sweet. Maybe it's not love, but they definitely do share a beautiful brotherly/sisterly bond.

Yeah.. why do writers always have Pan hating Palace? What reason does she have to dislike her. She'd make a great aunt to Pan. She's always optimistic and I bet she would be able to reassure Pan and give her advice since Pan always has trouble keeping her dates.

I especially love the ending of this fic XD There personalities do clash. One reason why I think he should stay with Palace.

Keep up the good work he he! .
InjuredPelican chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
That was very insightful. Though I've spent little time reading those fics, my sis writes a few, and everything in this fic is represented in everyone of her fics. Why would someone write for DB and not keep it DB?