Reviews for Foreclosed Love
GarrulousGibberish chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
WTF?
Oregano Samurai chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
...you got issues, you know that?

i don't care if i need to flame every single thing here to get it through your fucking (literally) head, but these are WHACKED. Sure, some find it hillarious, but what the fuck IS IT?

Maybe you're just desperate, I don't know. just go get laid and be done with it for god's sake.
Swordmaster-2000 chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Shit Naggy, you have to stop doing this.
Squid Vicious chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
It's an inside joke. A rather funny one to those in on it, at that. _

The "I am cid and I am raping you now!" part had me laughing like an idiot.
the-one-of-evilness chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
My eyes are burning from horrible spelling and horrible story! AND THE STORY DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE AT ALL!
geko-blackjack chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
*cries with laughter* Oh, man! You have no idea how much this made me laugh! Especially the Author's Note, lol!

And... it is only just occurring to me that perhaps this is not meant to be humour.

Hm. I'm sure this fic is a joke... It must be. Is this a fake account, maybe? A joke, when you write fics like this and post them up and see how people react? A group of friends and I did something like that once...

Did I work it out? Do I win? YAY! I win! What's my prize? XD

And if this isn't a joke, then sorry for what must sound like a very rude review, but this fic is really not very good.

I would suggest you get a spelling and grammar check, plan out what you're going to write before you start, and... well, write better.

Practise makes perfect, just don't post any old story up here.
Surfingpichu chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Umm...one thing you should know... Vivi's a guy. And he dosn't have a visable mouth. And as he was created by mist and dark magic I don't think he can reproduce either. O_o;; **extremely desturbed.**