Reviews for As I Remember
Mistrust Silence chapter 1 . 1/30
Here's a link to the final chapter of this story. I had to post it on another account because I can't remember my login information for this account:

s/10546300/1/
Guest chapter 6 . 12/9/2014
This story is amazing, the depth of the story is just amazing, very few stories do that. I hope you continue it because I really want to know what happens.
sweetchica55 chapter 6 . 7/8/2013
I love this story...more please..
Somerandomperson chapter 6 . 3/27/2013
This story awesome! Thank you for writing it. Looking forward to an update (whenever that may be).
Silver-Haired-Thief chapter 6 . 8/22/2012
Nice story ;)
Pariseiffle chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
OMG PLEASE UPDATE!
sessiles chapter 6 . 11/12/2011
i like it...dark and twisted, great plot, intriguing, excellent character portrayal, really looking forward to the next chapter
ilovemanicures chapter 6 . 8/18/2011
I think this is an epic story! I love all the angst in it, as well as all the other emotions that drip off of ever word you write. I can't wait to read the ending because the beginning/middle was completely mind blowing! 8D
Sulky Shark chapter 6 . 8/17/2011
So I have to admit, I don't normally read stories like this, and by that I mean all twisted and shiz. However, I've really been enjoying this- Ryou is, of course, adorable, and is it weird that aside from the occasional rapey-rape moments, I think that your Marik is kind of awesome? Anyways, just wanted to let you know that I'm really enjoying reading this and looking forward to your next update! Oh, and sad as it is, I very much appreciate your sporadic little explanations at the end of some of the chapters. I mean, I get your writing, it's just that, um, validation(?) is always nice.

-Sulky:D:D:D:D:D
chaoscrow chapter 6 . 8/12/2011
This story is amazingly written please update soon!
DarkPisces33 chapter 6 . 8/3/2011
This is such a good fic! I just started reading today and was skeptical at first because I tried reading some other Tendershipping stories and none were very thought-out or developmental. Yours, however, is different.

Your style of writing is refreshing and you really have character development. Not to mention, interesting back-story.

What I love most is that you stayed true the original characters, which is where most other fics fail. Even the character's style of talking is captured for the most part.

I love the turbulent relationship of Bakura and Ryou because it is so dynamic. You definitely captured the character's minds, vulnerabilities, and strengths.

Aside from some small spelling errors, you have an interesting and intriguing story that I can't wait to read more of. I have no idea how often you update, but hopefully this will urge you to continue at least a little bit. I will be standing by for an update whenever you get inspiration!
BedMonster666 chapter 6 . 7/20/2011
your welcome and I really love your story!
BedMonster666 chapter 5 . 7/20/2011
I love this story!
Saiyuri of the Red Shadow chapter 6 . 7/18/2011
I was reading! I missed you dearly. This story and you are awesome. I hope you can finish it but if you can't then here are some cookies. * slides over cookies * come back soon -.
Starikinzif chapter 6 . 7/11/2011
AWWWW this story is so cute 3 This is sooo well written, plzplzplzplz update! :D

~Star