Reviews for The Serpent's Curse
I still wander back every year to see if maybe this was completed. These were 3 stories that really stuck with me. I hope all is well! I'll check back in a year :P
Sotam chapter 10 . 9/23/2015
When are you going to write again, Sesshomaru and rin love story of this couple, standing by this amazing story. kissus
Anon chapter 10 . 8/25/2014
I am just wondering, will this story ever be finished?
Cindy chapter 10 . 3/26/2014
I know you haven't updated in 2 years and I am seriously so wrapped up in your fan fictions. I hope you come back and complete this amazing story. Thanks for your work and creativity.. 3
Like Stars chapter 10 . 11/18/2013
I can't believe you updated. I was so happy to read this chapter. It was so wonderful. I really really hope that you continue. I know it's been some time since you uploaded the current chapter and I know it must be hard to pick up where you left of, but this story is seriously magnificent. And please don't delete your other stories. They are brilliant. Every now and then I find myself re-reading them. I feel so happy when I do. :)
AMFW chapter 10 . 8/9/2013
Curios as to whether or not this story will be completed. My heart is aching for Kanaye right now and it makes me sad that he's in this perpetual state. He is indeed, exhausted. I do hope this story gets completed. I am always actively seeking out new stories and happened to stumble upon your 3 here earlier in the week. I blasted through them all in a matter of days and writing out reviews for each. If you could, let me know your intentions for this story? If you plan on completing it or not? Thank you!
TeaTaster chapter 9 . 2/23/2013
Ehh...it does not work?

I'll try again, with spaces:

madsisters. deviantart art/Just-like-heaven-336025111
TeaTaster chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
Hello! Since I cannot PM you I shall leave my message to you here, hoping that one day you will get to see it. I actually made an account just to be able to post this but I really wanted to get in touch with you. You might remember me (us) since we used to review your fanfiction by the group name Denisa/Vivi/Anca and we were big fans of your InuYasha stories. Recently, I met with my friend Vivi and since we both like drawing and painting we decided to collaborate and make a piece inspired by your fanfic. As we worked on it we got reminded of how much we enjoyed reading everything you wrote and it really felt nostalgic as we were working our way to complete the picture. Here is the link for the fanart and we hope that it will motivate you to always keep writing and never forget that you have fans: art/Just-like-heaven-336025111

Take care and hope you are well!
Lifestyle chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
I clearly underestimated you fanfiction. You have again blocked my links *sigh*.

But if I am anything in this world, it is stubborn. Here's the name of the artwork and the author:

"lord of the west" by Newsha-Ghasemi
"Blooming Flower - Sess and Rin" by KrisCynical
and "SessRin - Fluff Fluff" by KrisCynical
Lifestyle chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Oh! And I know this was from like a million years ago, but I'll try posting the fan art that I feel fits well with this story...

kris (forward slash) gallery (forward slash) 50178?offset24#/d177x7k

kris .com (forward slash) gallery (forward slash) 50178?offset24#/d17bc2a

.com (forward slash) gallery (forward slash) ?offset0#/d54f8np

just put "." in for the.s and "/" for the (forward slash). Then delete any spaces and it should work :)
Lifestyle chapter 8 . 9/22/2012
... Might have just re-read this story. I'm not ashamed to admit it! :)
Theisaryz Eufuelle chapter 8 . 8/12/2012
My dear, this is so far one of the best Inuyasha fanfics I've encountered so far. You have a firm grasp on all of their characters. You didn't insult Sesshoumaru's character, even though he is in love with a human, by demoting his status from a proud and noble lord to a common mongrel in heat as other fanfics tend to make. You kept his integrity and pride. You are obviously very observant of canon universe because, as an avid fan of Inuyasha myself, there are lines in this fic that I find myself exclaiming "That is totally what he would say (in that situation)! Good Job!" or "Omg! I totally knew he was gonna do that! How awesome!"
It just means that we have the same interpretation of Sesshoumaru. He is proud and noble. Most of all, reluctantly compassionate. Lots of the former than the latter. And I am very pleased with your interpretation of him. Very pleased indeed.
There are a few fanfics out there who portray Sesshoumaru as in character as possible and this is one of them. I'm really glad, and I can't stress this enough, of your good grasp of character! I find myself crying because it's so good! Even Kanaye doesn't seem out of place.
Rin too! She seems like a mature version of the child Rin. I can't explain it but, considering the circumstances of Rin's situation in this fanfic, there is a very believable character development going on. In all sense of the word, this seems like a continuation of canon universe (of course with some differences here and there).
Not to mention the plot itself. It is very engaging. The continuity of the story is very fluid like there is no unnecessary moment. No filler and no unnecessary fluff. Everything has a purpose and every sentence is dedicated of a solid plot. The drama and humor is well integrated. And you have a very good sense of humor by the way. Really made me laugh out loud.
And by the way, as I find myself repeatedly saying to no one in particular (or scream out loud in frustration), making me seem as critically insane as HIM, "KANAYE! Y-...YOU-...YOU-...YOU'RE IMPOSSIBLE!" Thus the proof that he's my favorite original character in this story.
Truly, I can't praise this fanfic enough and your efforts to bring this piece of gold to us. Please do continue. I look forward to the future chapters.
I'll give you a loud round of applause.

Thank you.
Theisaryz Eufuelle chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
I like Kanaye. He feels solid and by that I mean he doesn't feel out of place at all. It feels like he really belongs in the Inuyasha universe. Like a forgotten canon character. He is really adorable... but still inferior to Sesshoumaru's charms. Teehee!
arcee chapter 9 . 5/29/2012
I'm so glad you're writing again! All your stories are so well written. The character development in all of them are astoundingly profound. Also, I've been DYING for you to come back and finish this one... imagine my surprise when I come back and you've started up again!
Anon chapter 10 . 1/27/2012
I still can't believe you're back! Every time I check this I wonder if maybe I had some strange random dream...anyway, I was wondering how old Rin was meant to be in this story. :]

-A