Reviews for The Serpent's Curse
zc701011 chapter 8 . 5/4/2009
This story is one of my favourite ! Though I have been wonder if I can see the next chapther . It has been so long now !lol
Lifestyle chapter 4 . 4/15/2009
I just realized Kanaye is like a mix of Sesshoumaru and Inuyasha... no wonder I love him so much!

Wow I miss this story. This trilogy has always been one of my favorites :)
end chapter 8 . 1/4/2009
Will this ever be finished?
Obsesshun chapter 7 . 6/23/2008
I see limits me to one review per chapter, so I have to go back to Ch. 7 to send this review - mainly to say that there are fewer and fewer new stories based on InuYasha coming out, and even fewer featuring Sesshoumaru. I like your added characters and I will still read your new chapters. There are even fewer good stories being written. So, please do update, because I think your story is very imaginative and interesting. I hope you are not losing interest in the story. Thanks, Obsesshun
Obsesshun chapter 8 . 4/7/2008
I just want to encourage you to go ahead and work on this story, because Reflected Past and War's Shadow were some of the first InuYasha fanfics I ever read, and I bookmarked them because they are two of my favorites. Now after a few years I have become very choosy about stories. I have bookmarked The Serpent's Curse too, and anything you write in this series I'll read. I'm a longterm faithful fan!
jj chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
I don't really do this reviewing thing often (most probably because I'm awful at it!)

But since this one hasn't been updated in such a long time, I was just wondering if it's been abandoned? I really hope that it hasn't been, the possibility that such a wonderful story might remain unfinished makes me so sad!

I've never read a fic with such fully fleshed out original characters that I actually care for (much love to Kanaye!, well developed romances and fantastic, original plots. Yeah, this is probably one of the best fics on that I've read. I'm eagerly anticipating an update *fingers crossed*
firemoon chapter 8 . 5/9/2007
All I can say is just wow for that last chapter. I just recently read your other 2 fics in this series, and out of all of them, I have to say that this is the best chapter. The way you described the whole thing was just amazing. It was so descriptive I could practically see it happening. I can't wait to read the other half of the flashback! And as for the other 2 fics, I have to say that they are some of the best fanfiction I have read in any category on here. Thanks for some great stories. Keep it up!
slayer123bio chapter 8 . 5/6/2007
Well, this was interesting...I have read through every single story and chapter. WS...the ending disappointed me and I was expecting a continuation of RP's epilogue...I kept thinking this story would be based on the epilogue but hey it turned out quiet alright. I have been heavily about why Inuyasha is limited to the normal form of tensaiga (SP) and not any of the others and why neither sesshomaru nor Kanaye have an ougi technique. Inuyasha does not get enough credit...he never gets a chance to prove himself to his older brother. I know they dislike each other but i believe they share a...weak brotherly bond combined with a rivalry. I loved how Kanaye was left to fight and when you mentioned him having blood red eyes and blood thirst I realized that this was almost like Inuyasha in his demon state...pure instinct and a need to kill.

Keep up the good work, this is an amazing fanfiction and I believe one day I will be at home reading one of your own original books that will have its own fanfiction...YAY! Good luck with school... college I never liked it, just crammed and yet still got top marks...except English, damn english.

I like your use of vocabulary that gives more description and expression thus making easier on the imagination.

Keep updating and hope to read more chapters soon!
DenisaAncaVivi chapter 8 . 4/22/2007
I can't believe you're back! And we can't believe we missed it . but our absence has good reasons some of which you'd understand but leaving that aside, we are so glad you're back into business.

We read all the 8 chapters in one day, with pause of course, but that pause also included discussions over the matter. We love absolutely everything you've done with the characters and the story; from Kanaye's different changes of behaviour to Shinya's death which was a little shocking because we were excited she finally has a more important role in the plot and the next second she was dead beyond salvation. But we're leaving it all to your reason, we're sure you have something unexpected in store for the readers.

We're really looking forward to the next chapter, mainly because Sesshy's mother will dominate more the chapter and we get to have a look at Inutaisho's complex development. Take care and we love ya!
Nova chapter 8 . 4/6/2007
Let me just say that Kanaye is truly a great character. Such depth and hatred of self, i don't think i've ever seen anything like it before. Let me also say i absolutely HATE Sesshoumaru/Rin fics with a passions and i've said this before when i reviewed the previous stories, But i love your stories.
New Fan chapter 8 . 3/15/2007
So this was the beginning or the end of Kanaye as we know it. He knows about guilt I guess better than anyone. I guess he allows this guilt to be tranform into rage-an emotion he can relate and is comfortable to feeling instead of guilt. I guess what I am trying to say is for Kanaye guilt makes him feel weak and useless like the scholarly boy he used to be. That battle had showed him that weakness but it allows show what type of person he really is under that smart-ass comments and indifferent attitude was a warrior that wanted to come out but was afraid to be compared to his brother, so he wanted his own identity apart from his brother.

What has happen to the baby Sesail and the deaf young women Kaia? Kaia was an hanyou correct; but Kanaye had tolerated her then, but do not like hanyou now what happen for him to feel the way he feel for hanyou now? Why Kanaye did not died when he was struck by that deadly sword, Ryuujin? Great chapter and I can not wait to read the next one. Update soon.
Teela chapter 6 . 3/10/2007
; here Am I that stupid or it can't be shown? Geez I gues I should just shut up now XD
Teela chapter 7 . 3/10/2007
Forget to add ling ; here

And I remembered another think - I didn't expect Eizan to be older than Kanaye it somehow made him even more of the bastard in my eyes for starting something with Sashe than he was before. Not because he was so much older but because he knew her father from long ago and knew how much he would piss him. And for poor Kanaye it must have been terrible shock when discovering that his daughter is with him. Poor Yaye-kun T_T I want to cuddle him :D
Teela chapter 8 . 3/10/2007
O_O :jawdrop: *readjusting her jaw* so, I don't know what to say. So I let myself be Inuyasha like since I'm not sure I could muster some coherent sentences right now... IT'S SO DAMN FUCKING GREAT CHAPTER! OMG I so love you! This certainly was worthy of waiting. Aw poor Yaye-kun. And dammit I felt like I was right there on that battlefield with him so fabulous you are at describing the situation. Such details such amazing look into the mind of person who lost almost everything in few moments. I especially like the part in which he ponders on how his greatest trouble was that terrible nickname before. You made the situation very believable and his reaction seemed appropriate.

I liked Kaia and even wished she would shock him with big wholehearted crush or something like that hehe

Sessmom - great, nothing to say again and very looking forward for her next appearance

Oh and you picked beatiful names for all people.

And as for the rest of the story - I'm glad that you made the epilogue in Reflected past - and quite sure that you are tearing your hair because of it ;D - since with your love for drama I would have feared for Sesshy's end but we know he HAVE to make it somehow hehe

But I surely fear for Kanaye. I like sad stories but I would like to see him living peacefuly, killing demon slayers and other bothersome humans and freaking over buch of blue eyed hanyou brats XD

And for some reason I would like Shinya to stay dead. Can't quite explain it but it seem right but of course it's your story (you know, when you hinted that the end is flexible I just have to at least try hehe)

And here is your picture: :D, Zadi will be coming soon perhaps even tomorow. Hope you'll like it.

Sheh it's so long review again ;
Taishorin chapter 8 . 3/9/2007
Well, you certainly do not disappoint! That last chapter was amazing and I felt like I could actually smell and see what was being described. Incredible writing.

I am hoping that Sesshoumaru shows some of the great back bone that Kanaye has. I think with the development of the back story, we will see how Sesshoumaru came to be and why he is where he is today.

Well done.