Reviews for The Serpent's Curse
Ghost140 chapter 2 . 1/6/2007
Gah damn alerts arent working right now so I have to manuely check for updates on fics im following, which is kinda a pain cuz I follow alot of fics and authors(the greatness that is you being one of them).

Anyways great chap seems like some bad s**t is about to go down and I cant wait for it to happen.

Zadi my fav female from your last fic and in one chap Shinya has already made her place there too(a female version of Kanaye is an automatic win).

Eh go ahead and make this an epic if you need/want to I don't mind follwing your work for another year or so. So far the work you have put out has been worth it and unless you have a psychotic episode this should be good too.

Phew this was a long review even by my standards so till next time...stay smexy!(smexy is the new sexy take a note of it) ;)
Midnight Lady chapter 2 . 1/5/2007
So, I came to a realization right after I posted a review for the first chapter and I'm both happy and sad that I already know for sure things will work out well for Sesshoumaru. Having set the epilogue a few years after Serpent's Curse, we don't have to worry much for the safety and happiness of our beloved characters. That, of course, means you need to have lots of drama and angst and action and wicked cool plot twists to keep us interested in the story (not that I really think you'll have a problem with that). _

This is just me nitpicking but I'm not sure the terms "ex-girlfriend" and "plastic" would be around during this era.

You really, really should find a reason to bring Namiko back. I loved her. Have her interact with Kanaye or Inuyasha and let's watch the sparks fly!

Another wonderful chapter, and so quickly written! I'm anxiously looking forward to more.
moresky chapter 2 . 1/5/2007
Some interesting things in this chapter. Awesome. Looking forward to reading how everyone will deal with the changes that will take place as well as the ones that already have.

The demon city is such a neat idea. I like how you set up the contrast of the history of the location with its possible future, and what effect it has on the characters. Great setting.

Hm...interesting what you said about Kanaye, that you "glossed over how bad he was really meant to be". (Yes, "Me" is me. The registration on here was messed up for a few days, and I couldn't register.) Cool. I'm interested in what you'll do with his character.

Kuroshi. Just the concept of this character is great, so yeah, he's going to be fun to read.

Happy that we get to see some more of Shinya. Ever since Furu's statement about how scary she was, I've wanted to see more of her.

Sesshomaru did *not* have a good day, did he? LOL. I can see where he'd be hard to write, but I think that you do a really good job with him. You take him places, but you don't throw him into left field, you know?

Furu cracks me up. He has such a knack for getting under certain dog demons' skin. I love it.

Love the chapter. Looking forward to more, of course! :)
Midnight Lady chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
I am over here squeeing and freaking out in true fangirl fashion because YOU'RE WRITING A NEW STORY!

Oh, I can't even begin to tell you how much I adore your work. You have such a wonderful talent for characters. Sesshoumaru is fantabulously spot-on, no small feat, and I absolutely love all your OCs. Your original characters have jumped off the screen and implanted themselves in my concept of Inuyasha fandom. I can't NOT think about the series without wondering about Kanaye and Ashitera and all the rest.

I just, gah!, freaking adore everything about War's Shadow and Reflect Past and now that you're writing a third part, I can die of happiness...once I've read the whole thing, of course.

I'm loving every little bit and can't wait to read more!
Taishorin chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Oh joy! You have made my 2007! I am so glad you are back and writting again. I love this story, excellent, your words are marvelous and I await the telling of your thoughts! I love your characters and the deepness of your plots, so go for it with gusto!

Welcome back!

Sandpit chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Welcome back! I'm so thrilled that you're writing once again. What a fascinating summary, and great set-up right from the first chapter.

Looking forward to seeing an older Ashitera, and it's great to see Kanaye is being smug-cranky as usual. Furu-chan's just a big teddy bear isn't he? Also, didn't Sesshoumaru have a son of his own in the meantime? I'm curious about what you'll make of him. )
sasori chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
I am so fond of this trilogy (it's safe to assume this is a trilogy for now, yes?), and super glad to be reading on the Further Exploits of Kanaye and Fellow Cohorts.

I love the interaction between Furu and Kanaye, and hoping to see what you have planned in Kuroshi!
Breshcandra chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
Yes I have been waiting for you to write again. You have a talent of making your characters come to life.

michie123 chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
I can't tell you how much I really enjoyed these stories. My fav character being Kanaye. I hate to even admit but I've lost interest in the other fanfics that I had been reading. I know you have far more important things to do in your life but please please continue writing and don't abandon the story like so many others have.
Freakish Child chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
YOU DON'T KNOW HOW LONG I HAVE WAITED FOR THIS SEQUAL. It's me Silver Spell, I changed my name awhile back. It's so good to be reading your work again! The characters, I didn't realize how good it was to see them again. I LOVE the dysfunction of Zadi and Kanaye, hilarious to the extreme love/lust/hate relationship. He's missing her? XD Furu and Sashe is such a nice touch! While the demon/human dynamics are great and the charm of the Inuyasha fandoms it's refreshing to see a demon on demon couple, and Furu is such a sweetie! I'm going to name my build-a-bear after him now. You've made my holidays!

Wow, it has been awhile since I have fangirled out like that.
Me chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Thank you thank you thank you! I am so completely thrilled that you are continuing this. I love these characters! I've read and re-read War's Shadow to pieces (and RP, too), and it will be so great to move forward and find out what everyone's been doing and where they are now.

Kanaye! He is my all-time favorite OC. I'm quite pleased that we're going to get more of the winsome psycho. :)

Thanks again, and I'm looking very forward to the next chapters!
New Fan chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
I like this story already. What happen to Zadi? I hope that she did not leave Kanaye already? I thought she was a tough chick to stand up to him. Does Kanaye really miss Zadi? Poor fellow. It starting off slow, but knowing your writing it will get very interesting. Update as soon as you can.
Fluffy Nabs chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
YAY! *jumps up and down squealing, like a lunatic*

You posted the sequal! I'm so happy. I love your stuff. Please post more!

And good luck with college. I'm in it, too, so I know how time-consuming it is.
Teela chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
I love you! Wow I didn't expect you to write it so soon you certainly made this ugly day of mine a lot better. I hope that you'll find some time to update during hollidays I will be certainly looking forward _ And damn I'm curious as to what Kanaye did if even his most devoted fangirl left :D
burntbanana chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
O! The sequel More cool plots, more witty dialogue, more action and more of Kanaye & Sesshoumaru P

Go you!