Reviews for Yakari Drabbles
Yaken chapter 26 . 8/20/2013
I've read this like 4 times and i'm not tired of it! I love so much this drabble, so thanks, hope see more Yakaris from you:)
Yaken chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
i love when Yamato said"what's his name?" Hahaha that was hilarious!
Yaken chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
oow my cute yamato:/ he's getting hurt...
Im loving this drabble
Yaken chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
Yamato's theory is right... And is so stupid! Why we are like that?!:(
Yaken chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Wow was so sweet, I'm going to read this!3
Steampunk Dinah chapter 26 . 8/14/2013
Ooh wow! I love this group of stories! They're so cute. I've read some of your other stuff before and I didn't even realize that you were the same author I loved until I saw you making a comment about working on Revenge of the Kaiser. I looked at the author name and let out a squeal, going "Ooh this is the author that writes all that wonderful stuff about Kekari!" I was so giddy. Love this story and you've officially made me a fan of Yakari. I still don't know which one I like better though, Yakari or Kakari... Too good to pick between.
cazminah chapter 26 . 1/2/2013
That was lovely 3
Usually I read Yakari for the chase (and smut), but this captured my interest beginning to end. I really like the drabbles format but with a continuous storyline. And REALLY well written! moar plz :D
compa16 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Poor mat
megasoundangewomon chapter 18 . 4/17/2011
good 4 u (\/)

( • • )

c(")(")
gadianiumkight chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
WTF? YAKARI? Yamato could do so much better. even that ßîtçh

Sora was even tho both them ßîtçhês were fried I say,

Y WOULD HE FUCK W/A KID LIKE THAT! OH!

HE WOULD TOTALLY DO HER WHEN SHE WAS 8!

HIS BEST FRIENDS LITTLE SISTER! THAT'S LIKE INCEST!

CUZ U WOLUD FUCK W/SOMEONE 4YRS YOUGNER!
Ris Fallon chapter 26 . 1/8/2010
Final chapter does indeed deserve a review!

I think Yama there has psychic abilities, with her daydreaming. (:

I had lots of other things to say that I'm not remembering.

But, it was great. Really. :3
Ris Fallon chapter 6 . 1/7/2010
I didn't want to drive you crazy with a bucket load of review alerts in your e-mail. It makes me smile when people do that, but others get a little touchy lol. So I'm trying to read a few, then comment, read a few more, comment some more. Not such a bad system, eh?

Prompt four: Drunk.

I don't think you did a bad job, considering you haven't had a lot of experience with someone who's drunk. I kinda like the slur, the randomly seeming to sober up long enough to kiss her. There are different kind of drunks (you know the stereotypes: the silly drunk, the slap happy drunk, the angry drunk, the crier), and I know that my best friend goes from silly to serious in like 3.5 seconds when he's intoxicated xD Scarily unstable sometimes, lol.

Prompt five: Empty.

Oddly, my only comment to this is YAY YAMA-PENGUIN :]

Prompt six: Fear.

I'm not as terrified of spiders as Hikari seems to be, but they do make me uneasy. I try to remember that they keep ickier insects out of my room, but then I remember that some spiders ARE the ickier ones and... yeah. I'd probably act all chill like Yamato, but inside I'd be going "ew, ew, ew, ew, ew!" Cept I'd squish the thing, not gonna lie. Really cute prompt; it's about time we see a tiny bit of a hint that Hikari's thinking "oh crap, I like him?". Yes, dear, yes you do. (:

And now, I nede to actually do homework. Till next time!
Ris Fallon chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
I remember when my best friends (all boys) tried to "figure out girls" by reading my magazines and favorite movies. I think they were a bit disappointed; Finding Nemo and The Lion King don't offer much insight, except... yes, there are lots of stories about the nice guys getting the nice girls. :] Never did understand the bad boy fascination, personally.

I'm planning on reading the rest, but the review at this point was partially to make sure I can find this story again, partially because my cat is sitting on my arm and I can't reach the mouse, and partially because this chapter made me chuckle at too many points to not comment.

Oh Koushirou, whatever will we do with him? Yamato too, for that matter.

I'm rarely interested in Yakari, but I can't help but keep reading. You make it look more natural than "OMG OLDER BOY IN A BAND WHEN DID HIKARI BECOME A FANGIRL YAY"ness that I tend to see in this fandom. I'm personally more of a Takari fangirl, but here we get to see a bit of both. Very nice. (:
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 26 . 8/12/2009
Yay! This was cute! I love the idea of alphabetical drabbles.
SugarSpiral chapter 26 . 11/23/2008