Reviews for You Won't Be Alone
FacePaint chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
It's a very good fanfiction, and nicely written, but one thing bugs me.
Yes, you are educated with the Japanese language, I understand, but if the fanfiction is going to be WRITTEN in English, keep the WHOLE THING in English. (otherwise you look like a weeaboo)
That is all.
Otherwise, great work
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Awww cute, I loved it and awesome job

write more Yugi and Ryou fics please, there's not enough friendship ones
Proof of Nothing chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
KAWAI! D
Mee33 chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
So cute! :D
sparkly red ribbon chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
cute! perfect xmas story. i loved this. i love heartshipping and i love your heartshipping stories the best.
SofiaDragon chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Kinda sweet, though not much of a conflict in the story (literary definition of conflict). By the way, 'Ashiteru' is not the correct word to use between a father and son. Not unless you're going for an incest subplot. It relates only to romantic love. Here's a bit I've got to give you some options:

When they put their feelings into words, it is preferred to use the phrase "suki desu (好きです)". It literally means, "to like." "Suki da (好きだ)," "suki dayo" (好きだよ, male speech) or "suki yo (好きよ, female speech)"

For more, check out this link-

japanese.
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Cute story. I'm glad the spirits behaved for the most part.
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Nice job! The Japanese was used well (although you probably wouldn't say "aishiteru" for your father; that's reserved for like, your soulmate). Anyway, the presents each received where awesome. Jounouchi's name was spelled wrong, but other than that, this story was great! I enjoyed reading it.
Ketegdra chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
aww, that was so sweet, they are so cool, i love Yugi and Ryou, they may be shy, but that adds to the loving personality, great job!
Journey Maker chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
I really liked this story. It was very nice of Yugi inviting Ryou over to spend Christmas there. Great Job.. Merry Christmas.