Reviews for Bloodline kinjutsu
Edmulla chapter 2 . 4/15/2011
i love the story but i have a question i have a idea for a story but im going to be away for a month an you write it for me its about narutofinding a special jutsu in the scrol that like in the first chapter of this story uses a jutsu that looks at all of his ancestors and it turns out he is related to the sage of six paths gaing a super bloodline similar to the sharingan the rinnegan and the bykugan put togetor and the ultimate body like superman fused with goku type of body and control over the elemnts along with none of the side effects like no blind looking eyes(huyaaga) no black eyes (uchia) and no purple eyes(pain)but he eventually gets controlover elemnts since the elements healhim at a place whith all the elments are active ya that means theres a huge gravity puul a huge pool of water storm thw works so thoughts
dangerverse chapter 10 . 3/22/2010
awesome story
god of all chapter 10 . 2/16/2010
Great chapter and story so fair pleases continue the story soon.
Graypdrink chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
hm it ok so far.

did naruto become a nin

i kind hope not!
kin-kinna chapter 10 . 10/9/2009
Nice. I'm glad haku didn't die and that Saku... no forehead girl was kicked out of the team and that Haku joined them and the family. I hope that you will continue with such stories. Thank you for reading this comment. Please inform me when the new chapter starts.
TheOtaku Akatsuki chapter 10 . 6/25/2009
ur puttin her with anko arent u? shes prety insane. and she has bipolar personality.

is ther evr going to be a chance that naruto will evr use the sexy harem no jutsu at kakashi?
gothkid chapter 2 . 6/22/2009
The whole Elemental Clones are really confusing.

And how did Naruto get the sharingan anyways? This is really dumb
joe1402 chapter 7 . 6/15/2009
great story caint wait to see what happens next! untill next time lil toon
Sai'mne chapter 2 . 5/14/2009
sweet!
crazy onsane stalker killer chapter 10 . 4/17/2009
ANKO!

the one where all u can think about is a boy!
Shadow65 chapter 10 . 2/20/2009
please update soon
Raj8 chapter 10 . 2/15/2009
good job
Froggy-slice chapter 10 . 12/11/2008
This fic is...different. I like it though so update soon. This concept is both interesting and frustrating at the same time. I find my mind full of questions about what's to come and find myself anxious to know at the same time.
TheBlackPheonixNightengaleFudo chapter 5 . 11/5/2008
LOL!
Crystal shadow7 chapter 10 . 11/3/2008
Love this story, I hope you update soon. I will guess Sakura's instructor is anko
142 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »