Reviews for Further
Nikki chapter 3 . 1/1/2009
OH my god.

Like, when I read this chapter (and especially the part when Zack cried) my chest got really tight.

Extremely well written
Sherrri chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Thank you for putting this story back up! I remember reading it years ago and I missed it when you took it down. This is the best School of Rock fic ever.
Michael chapter 5 . 6/23/2007
Damn... and it's over. LOVED IT! Sory girlish tenancy popping out. Anywya, bless you for writting this. It was not only well written but it was really sweet. I'm a bit too tired and disorientated to verbalise let alone write any critiques at this moment. I was jus thrilled to read such a great story. They are my second favourite paring in the wrold next to HP/DM (Harry Potter). Which also happens to be the most over-used fan-fic pairing in the entire world. Thats actually a proven fact. I've said it once and ill say it again, there just is not enough of the zack/freddy stuff out there. They are without a doubt the two most complex charachters in the entire movie. Not to mention their bloody cute. Well that's all for now. I'll have to go all pervy and poke around at the rest of your stuff now. Thank's again for a great read. Maybe ill get around to giving some decent feed back soon.

Ta ta's

mp
MuggleGuitarist chapter 5 . 6/14/2007
It's stories like this one that remind me why I read fanfiction.
Fake Is the New Real chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
Oh god, I've only read the first chapter and I've already fallen in love with this story.

You Rockk. :3
dfghjgf chapter 5 . 3/8/2007
That was thee best Zack/Freddy story...ever. I am friggen shocked that I am the first to review this since it's been up since Decemeber, people are fucking crazy, this is a great story. :favorites: ]