Reviews for Ivory Eyes
futuranna chapter 2 . 4/30
raped by goths! ha ha ha, what
Anonymous Syd chapter 15 . 10/13/2013
This story is so good. I wish you would add more to it.
Anonymous Syd chapter 15 . 7/23/2013
Corvin, where are you?! Come back and hurry up to update your stories, especially this one! COME BACK, CORVIN!
sasunarulover16 chapter 15 . 7/8/2013
you need to finish this story ive read your others to like cindersand and the new family and the sequel to that but i really want to know what you have planned for this story in particular and if you could finish cindersand to that would be awesome but i know what its like to have more than one story going through your head its easy to loose track of which story line goes where however i would be very happy if you finished this story.
XxTheTigerPrincessxX chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Prediction time! The shrink is...: NEJI HYUUGA! Yeah, baby!... If I'm wrong I am seriously going to feel like a fool...
Hanae-Kasumi-Kohana chapter 13 . 1/31/2013
this is really good story. continue asap
cyhap chapter 15 . 1/30/2013
UPDATE! OMG ! IT'S BEEEEEEEEENNN YEARS! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Goshikku Hime wa Yami-san chapter 15 . 1/16/2013
Continue soooooon !
Goshikku Hime wa Yami-san chapter 6 . 1/16/2013
Was that a real song? And if it was what's its name? It may be horrible and biased with the lyrics but it sure iz funny!
Goshikku Hime wa Yami-san chapter 5 . 1/16/2013
Cutting and have a split personality is serious and I don't like how ur portraying it or goths in this storie, but *fangirls* they finally kissed! And I agree with Kyo, Tenten's a bitch of course if she was with neji *shudders* then there woild be no Kyo *shudders*
Goshikku Hime wa Yami-san chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
As long as ur not being offencive I'm ok, when I read the part on the goths I was going to go into rant mode on how biased that was and not everyone is like that and how Fall Out Boy is an amazing band, but as long as u didn't mean it, good storie so far!
Tsumujikaze chapter 15 . 10/23/2012
WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN FOR THE PAST 3-4 YEARS?!
Sychronergy chapter 7 . 8/21/2012
Just figure I should leave a review after reading so much. xD To be honest, the writing isn't the best I've seen. It's a blatant "the author says", and the characters aren't really in character. Nor were they well-developed.

But the story is pretty cute, and I do love the snarkiness you've included. The plot is also fast-paced and interesting enough.
candyfluff chapter 15 . 3/15/2012
I love you stories! U made me fall in love with GaaraxNeji! x3
Radioactive Paradise chapter 15 . 1/8/2012
ahehehehehe this is good i luv Gaara's snark n ive always hated Tenten X)this is one of the best nejigaa stories ive read i hope u continue!