Reviews for Eyes on Me
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
So cute at the end! Really subtle too, I didn't really expect that. Cute couple. And Arai's always been annoying... You have pretty good OCs in this. Not their personalities or anything, but they were characterized well. And I liked the switching of scenes in the middle, where they were having flashbacks to the "party." Very well written.
xSadistxFujix chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
I hate Arai! -smiles-

I love Emerald Pair! There seriously aren't enough Inui/Kaidoh stories. It's kinda sad actually. But the good thing is, all of the ones I have read, I've really enjoyed reading. There were a few small parts in this I really loved though, like Fuji ducking in and out behind the stall and smiling (that was just awesome. I think that was my single favorite line in the whole thing), Echizen saying that Oishi wanted to talk to Momo and Kaidoh promising himself to buy him a Ponta, and Eiji trying to distract Oishi and Kaidoh thinking that giving him his Christmas present early wouldn't hurt anything, Fuji treating Yuuta like a rag doll (but I think that is always amusing), and then Kaidoh and Inui kissing of course! :D I really loved this! -faves-

Nya! _
Chro chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Oh god i pictured Inui wearing black&red polka dot 'd be so horrible yet amazing to see xD

I loved this fic so was wonderful to read :D
Slashyme chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Perfect :D
plutonian princess chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
This is really well written. I like the way you played out the character of Arai over the course of the fic: you foreshadowed his part in all this by hinting at his interest in Kaidoh when he was so bent on having Kaidoh help him with the grip tape, then his turn to perversion, and finally the last part in the ferris wheel. It is good that you did not make him thoroughly hateable. In fact, right at the last part, I felt for him (maybe 'cause, ahem, I am obsessed about Kaidoh myself -blush-).

I especially adore the Seigaku team dynamics in your fic. Fuji's protectiveness, Momo-chan's aggression (and the fact that he will NEVER admit to caring for Kaidoh...even though he's probably the most open about it in his own way), Echizen's unspoken understanding, Kikumaru also did his part (cuteness to the max), and Inui... -sighs blissfully- what can I say about Inui? Hee... Really love the part about his black and red polka dot pants. Inui is so cute in his own dorky way. Dorky he may be but he's a good kisser! Wot!

I like the idea of Kaidoh being stalked. A perversion on my part, but I like it because it is PROVE of Kaidoh's irresistable hotness!

Okay, this a long comment. Shall stop and re-read the fic to squeal once more to myself.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Interesting. Not what I expected at all. Good work!
Yellow Checkers chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
This was really good. I liked the way they all interacted and how you could see the team dynamic. Very in character for all of them. The way you wrote my OTP is
midvalley chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
... Wow. Just wow. This is just... AMAZING! sends over a gigantic basket of cookies and milk
ix-tab chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
This is an excellent slice of life for the Seigaku boys. Kaidoh is so wonderfully in character. I love his determination, and his unflappable-ness. So good.

Added to my favourites, because it's a fic I plan to re-read a lot. I really, really enjoyed this.
Sheik's Lonely chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
A long oneshot. Sometimes long oneshots are a drag and boring. But it's like comparing Arai's kiss with Inui's. Yours was fun to read and I was all emotionally involved.

Kaidoh would tolerate a stalker very well and subtle like, I think. And you've only convinced me further.
Quack says the duck chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Oh yay! That was such a sweet ending. :P
Nikufei chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Omg. WOW. Seriously, awesome fic, hooked me to the very end and wishing there was more Inukai goodness. Overall, though, excellently written!
mikkimikka chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
wow. this fic was very interesting and differant and i enjoyed it! a lot of times i was like, "Strange!" lol
Second Storey Stairwell chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
This was really great. It is one of the most well writen stories of this pairing I have come across.
Feather Qwill chapter 1 . 1/12/2007