Reviews for Watch out! There's a New Mew in Town!
Smiling Seshat chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Nice story, but things are happening a bit tto fast. Come and have a look at min, Venus versus Virus, about an OC called Suguri and her adventures as a mew. THis has an actual plot and reality in it. Tell me what you think, 'kay?
MetaSigma chapter 3 . 11/30/2010
Ok so this is a review of Chapter 6 of New Mew actually. All I can say is WOW Nikki your writing has improved a TON since I first met you. This is by FAR your best chapter you have written. I love how you're able to create scenes that flow so well in a normal sense and can just give that appearance of what a character would do or act.

As for the story itself I'm excited that you updated and can't wait to see the next chapter. I'm intrigued as to what is going to happen next. I love how Nadie hasn't a clue about her "first kiss" with Aaron and I'm also surprised that such a thing HAPPENED O_O. That totally came out of left field. How Aaron is going to move on from the whole "Schala" thing is something I'ld like to see what you have in mind for that.

Anyways as always great chapter and continue to keep up the great work. I look forward to your next chapter! :)
Dark the Eagle chapter 6 . 11/30/2010
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! That cene w/ Nadie and Aaron is EXACTLY how I would picture that in real life with you 2! But.. WHAT WERE YOU IMPLYING WITH ME AND PURIN, NYA NO DA? :(

LOL making MetaSigma a jerk. So fitting~!
Connor chapter 5 . 11/29/2010
Add me to the character descriptions! I'm a major character! I'm not one of the homosexual supporting cast! (Ouran ref FTW!)
Connor chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
Yay! I'm in here! So is Mike! Though I'm a bit PO'd that you spelled my last name wrong! It looks a bit... well, ridiculous!
Connor chapter 3 . 11/29/2010
I'm still loving this story! I can't stop reading! Nice job, Onee Chan!
Connor chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
All I have to say that is different from my views on Ch. 1 is: WTF? Mice in an aquarium?
Connor chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Hey, Onee Chan! Great story! However, REALLY inventive names with Tiantu and Tianku. Seriously, Tiantu and Tianku? YOU CHANGED ONE FREAKING LETTER! But still, good story!
MetaSigma chapter 5 . 9/14/2009
...I hate you connection...I'll skip everything I just said in favor of, that was a WONDERFUL chapter Nadie . Great fight scene as it had the perfect mix of Mew Mew action and comedy and I can't wait for the next chapter .

Meta
Little-bit-missunderstood chapter 4 . 11/25/2008
yaya!
MetaSigma chapter 4 . 11/25/2008
Very nice Nadie I've been waiting for this for a long time now :). I know I haven't added any new chapters XD *I have 5 or 6 written ahead of where I'm at now* but I'll get them up. I can't wait to find out who the exchange student is either so keep up the great work! D

Meta
Very Annoied AIMelody chapter 3 . 7/30/2008
Sweet
Ocean's Daughter chapter 2 . 5/23/2008
Hiya!

Please, please, please don't kill me for not reading this sooner. I got your PM but I was so busy, I just couldn't find time to read this. I'm so sorry.

Anyway, I think you've done a HUGE improvement to what this story used to be, although that wasn't bad either. I think that your skills as a storyteller have taken a huge leap onwards, and I find reading this story as a very positive experience.

Once again, sorry for not reading this sooner.

With love (and apologizes),

Ocean's Daughter
MetaSigma chapter 2 . 5/3/2008
I actually understood it a LOT better this time around and it didn't feel rushed at all, maybe a LITTLE on the part where she meets Joe and everything (That seemed like so much happened so quickly I was like, wow this must be one of those meet and marry 3 months later couples thing, but not in a bad way) This story does provide good resource material for me as well :3 which will be god.

Overall I was very impressed with your chapter. It continued on the same sense of maturity, and still kept the lightheartedness that I love reading from your stories. Keep up the great work Nadie and remember you CAN do it, cause I'll support you every step of the way
MetaSigma chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
MUCH better this time around Mew Mew Nadie ;p (Had to throw that in there) Everything made a LOT more to sense to me and was enjoyable to read...er like it was last time XD but without the confusion! I noticed a different style in your writing as well. It still has it's cute overtones, but it's matured and really seems more emotionally sound. I must congratulate you on a job VERY well done!