Reviews for Valentines Day for the DBZ Gang
saiyan chik chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
It was sweet I thought it was realy cute although you over did it with the girls and ladys running up and down and krillins wifes name is number 18 not that other name but I enjoyed it ;)
joy chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
i know its not v-day now but i loved it ne way. it was so sweet and had all my fav couples. i swear i'd print it out if my stupid sis had'nt used up all the printing paper :(

eyes r the window 2 the sole, but a story is the door 2 the imagination,

joy
Icia Jai chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
I absolutely love this story! Piccolo and Andrea seem so cute together and the whole "Bra's bra on the banister" thing made me laugh as soon as I read, "Yes sir." Poor Goten. Anyway, keep up the great writing. **** - four stars! _
Loved it chapter 1 . 5/30/2002
Awesome story! Sweet, funny and creative )
Caith chapter 1 . 5/30/2002
AWWWWWW! This is so cute. I loved it! I laughed my A** off when i read the parts with Vegeta, Trunks and Goten. Write more like this!
Cheloya chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
*giggle* Gods, you're brilliant. I can just see Vegeta. And was it V/B that you had the most fun with? Or Goten and Bra? THAT was funny. *starts to snigger* Great work... off to read more!
Tear Drop chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
This is the second time i've read this but it's still one of my favorites. You know, i bet i could draw that picture for ya. that'd be neat. I'll se what i can do. _ I loved the story. i always will. I think Krillin and 18 were the ones you liked writing about most sense you made that big seen with the whole outfits clashing thing. it was great. Write more. _
Kattykit chapter 1 . 12/20/2001
Aww! (star in eyes and a happily wagging tail) What a cute little sugary peice of fluff! I loved it. (Blinks and grins eviliy) DO ANOTHER DO ANOTHER DO ANOTHER DO ANOTHER DO ANOTHER! (Screams this jumping up and down)

(Stops abruptly and smiles, tail wagging) K?

anyway please do another. And No you didn't totally bomb, you Are the bomb! Do another!

:3 Meow!
DreamLight - not logged in chapter 1 . 10/10/2001
DUDE! I LOVED THIS! It was so sweet and cute! *wipes tear from eye* Pure genius! Truly a work of art!
Tori Leigh chapter 1 . 9/14/2001
I love this story! ( Granted I haven't seen all of DBZ and therefore have no clue who half the people are...) It was very funny. I love the parts with Trunks, Goten, and Vegeta in the room. If only I was in there with them.. (wiping drool off self (hey, can 'ya blame me?))
OceanOfHell chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
hilarious story, i loved the last scene with the picture
turosluvagurl chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
OMG! Ur rite! I do feel all fuzzy and warm! That wuz cute, i luv the whole thing where 18 had 2 change dresses cuz she'd clash wiv Krillin! It would've been a diaster if they clashed :S THAT WUZ SO SWEET! I luv the way u positioned all teh characters in the picture! Bravo _
Meow-Chan1 chapter 1 . 7/24/2001
Awwww! How kawaii!
Senaca chapter 1 . 7/19/2001
This is totaly one of the most sweet and entertaining story.
tear drop chapter 1 . 7/10/2001