Reviews for Love's boundaries
is there a sequel
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
...beautifully heartbreaking
sasuke140 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
sasuke, why you gotta be an ass, i loved it
SamyUchiha chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
You write so good! I really liked of your story, but i think this is so sad! ;c
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Amazing. :)
sassusakku chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I like your story.I also dont think he will just blurt out his feelings to Sakura and I think he would be just the way you discribed him although I would have liked to see a sequal in which they could work things story
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I love all your stories except for this one. I honestly hate it. Well, I hate the Sasuke here not the story well, maybe. But agh. Forget it I like it the thoughts Sakura had. Sincerely I hate how Sasuke was not the story, I like it.
iNessica chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
i think you should have continued this or made a sequal, lik idk to me it might have been interesting

~neko
AnxiousA chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
O.O
moonlit starry sky chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
keep on adding more and u will get more reviews.
Ink Blotted Paper chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
the last sentence is the most piercing... love maybe powerful but not as powerful as we all think.

this fic is great, very realistic. i do not know why i decided to read this since i'm a big sucker for romance and fairytale endings. anyway, i really like it. and i'm sorry if you're offended in a way or another when i mentioned something against the genre of your fic. still, two thumbs up for this :)
RomanceIsMyDoom chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
I absolutely loved this.

Can you PLEASE write a second chapter to this?

PLEASE?

*puppy eyes

xD

-rimd
MoonlitRain16 chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
it is different. but it is true. sometimes the stories here are nothing like the story that could actually happen (i'm guilty hehe) and this is a refreshing break from those.
fiorenera chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
i like this story please continue! I'd really like to know what sasuke is thinking, but maybe not since there would be no mystery to the fic.
silverymoonfire chapter 1 . 5/13/2007