Reviews for PerfectMatch dot Com
Hazmatt chapter 12 . 3/17/2009
Perfect! Absolutely perfect! I really enjoyed it! Amazing! I love this story!
Hazmatt chapter 11 . 3/17/2009
Adorable chapter! I really enjoyed it! Perfect!
Hazmatt chapter 10 . 3/17/2009
Very intense chapter! I hope she'll be okay! Perfect!
Hazmatt chapter 9 . 3/17/2009
Wow! What an ending! I really enjoyed it! I hope that Jordan will be okay and that she and Woody will work things out!
Hazmatt chapter 8 . 3/17/2009
What are they going to do now? I really enjoyed it! Wonderful!
Hazmatt chapter 7 . 3/17/2009
Wonderful chapter! I love it! The is story is amazing! I really like it! Prefect!
Hazmatt chapter 6 . 3/17/2009
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! The moment of truth huh? I hope it's a good truth for both of them!
Hazmatt chapter 5 . 3/17/2009
Wonderful chapter! Was it really a case of work or was a "You've got Mail" type of situation? I really enjoyed this chapter!
Hazmatt chapter 4 . 3/17/2009
I love it! Very cute! HarborRunner35's big message was wonderful! It's totally Woody, right? I really like this story!
Hazmatt chapter 3 . 3/17/2009
Very cute interaction between her and her mystery man! I really enjoyed it! Wonderful story!
Hazmatt chapter 2 . 3/17/2009
Wonderful! Some of the messages she got were scary! I really enjoyed this chapter!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Hilarious chapter! I love it! Some of those lines were amazing, like where she said that she was a "workaholic with trust issues and a crappy attitude, who likes living by her own rules." Perfect!
jordanlynn chapter 12 . 5/23/2008
Great story...I really enjoyed it...
sailormoonfreak5311 chapter 12 . 2/10/2008
AW the ending was so cute!
timesfire chapter 12 . 8/13/2007
i loved this story! kept me hooked to the end. very addictive. i loved how you captured the characters and the ending was great