Reviews for Fcking Boyfriend
Toko Kyotaro chapter 7 . 2/16/2013
love the fckig ending! Absolute L.O.V.E! Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Hiruma-sama!Aishteru!
mamita chapter 7 . 1/2/2013
Hello I loved your fic, and I love HirumaxSena, I love these two couples, love the lemon of these two, hopefully do more fics of them together, keep it up, thanks and kisses.
LunarStar98 chapter 7 . 10/21/2012
hehehehehehehe continue please arigatou for the awsome lemon hehehehehe
fanfiction-ka chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
i love this
JusticeCross chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
I have read almost every ES21 yaoi on here, this is my favriot.
Moonstar66 chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
let me guess. Hiruma made sure Sena's mom would get the overnight pass, and he's planning on seducing Sena after their date. Am i right? well, i'll just read and find out...
Danny Anime Girl chapter 7 . 3/2/2011
YUS! XD! I Love it lol ,

Poor Senna All confused and self consious thrue the whole story! I love it! w
Inumaru12 chapter 7 . 3/1/2011
Squeee! Freaking fantastic read. :D I'm gonna go read the sequel now. XD

Inumaru12
deletedgone chapter 7 . 11/19/2010
I really enjoyed Fcking Boyfriend , especially Hiruma throwing off his clothes after Sena.

I liked how you made Hiruma's reason because of the Christmas Bowl, usually people put that his relationships are a higher priority while you put them at the same level. I mean Hiruma has wanted the CB for three years Sena wouldn't suddenly steal his attention. :} I really like this, I'm glad I found it.
KitsuneDango chapter 7 . 8/25/2010
best ending so far!
ShiroFlake chapter 7 . 6/9/2010
Awesome job !
EvenDevilsCry chapter 7 . 4/8/2010
:D This is so in character! I love everything about it. :)
Mizu No Fukushuu chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
There's something wrong with this sentence: "Hiruma called out to him before exciting the building himself to supervise practice."

That problem is that you can't excite a building; you can exit a building, but you can't make it feel emotions.

That's it. Love the story,

Mizu.
souh chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
this is hilarious so far. hiruma is such a sadist 3. and i love how you wrote sena.
a dreamer's attic chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
It's cute so far, and just descriptive enough to imagine the scenes. Really the only I dislike is the frequent use of 'fucking boyfriend' as a pet name. Don't get me wrong- it's not that I'm against insults as petnames (...) It's just that fucking boyfriend doesn't have the roll off the tongue quality an every day use nickname needs. Bastard, Idiot, jerk, loser, moron, chibi (not really an insult I guess / ), pipsqueak, dumbass- all popular and they all tend to feel easy on the tongue, being only 1 or two syllables long. Fucking Boyfriend (while a great title btw) sort of disrupts the flow of the fic.

hmm, sorry that turned out longer than I expected _

I have to add that I like how sudden and 'you've no room for argument' way Hiruma told Sena to go out with him. Very IC and Sena's confusion but no real adversity to the idea is really cute. _

CR