Reviews for The Day We First Met
Maria656 chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
very sweet
CCl4 chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Pink chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
\I know its really late to read this, but i've read it so many times without reviewing i think othe story deserves one of my reviews, it was excellent!

I hope you carry on writting these M/L fics because i've got a feeling everyone is loosing the faith in Dark Angel all together let alon the favourite couple in the history of romance!

Remember to keep the faith and i'd love to read more of your new stuff!
hay25 chapter 1 . 3/9/2002
it's great, i didn't realise that it was a retelling of how they meet, but it's great. please write more
Maggie chapter 1 . 2/5/2002
Great story!I loved it, I like how you incorporated Kendra and Origional Cindy into it too, keep up the great fics!
QuikryTallOne chapter 1 . 7/22/2001
I loved it! It's so awsome!
MochaGenie chapter 1 . 7/7/2001
Wow, you must be REALLY "psyched" to be able to write out such a good story. Ok, now this is done, maybe it's time to go back and save logan and MAX and everybody from dying )

Good work!
Domino Nermandi chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
*grin* That was really cute! A wonderful antidote to all these dark and gloomy post-AJBAC fics! *grin* I loved it!
Radioactive Monkey chapter 1 . 7/2/2001
Me like. Really cute story. Must pay attention to that writing you do in class... :)
Teris Xenite chapter 1 . 6/27/2001
Very cute story!
CD chapter 1 . 6/27/2001
I really liked it. Keep on writing!
aliseeus chapter 1 . 6/27/2001
very cool. i was starting to get lost with the whole high school thing, but the end explained it really well. great job!
Lanna Jne chapter 1 . 6/27/2001
*laughs* Hey, that was pretty good! I was thinking that maybe you'd spawn off an entirely new AU fic, using that as the stepping-stone, but instead you changed it into a bedtime story. *huge grin* I like it! But seriously, if you ever "run out of material," come back to this one and write the rest of high school. Where's Zack and the others? It'd be a WONDERfUL fic! _ Sorry, I got ahead of myself... Keep up the wonderful work!
mizzay chapter 1 . 6/25/2001
man! dat story was wow, great shippery stuff, excellent...i could go on but...you know(ur story was amazing)
star girl2 chapter 1 . 6/25/2001
aawwwwww perfect and cute. Now i wanna read more of these alt. universe stories. i liked it alot u should write another on or add on. :) thanks for brightening my day! :)