Reviews for The Snark Before Christmas
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
This is just lovely. It's interesting to imagine such a different trajectory for their relationship - now that the cannon has expanded so much. Thanks for writing!
Mischief101 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Love it. I found it amusing so you know at least one person did.
RedJane12 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Delightful one shot - pure fluff that warms the heart!
Gosenshii chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I can't even THINK straight right now, THIS IS SO AMAZING AND WONDERFUL AND ALL SORTS OF PERFECT AND MY HEART IS FLUTTERING AND THIS IS SERIOUSLY MY FAVORITE HOLIDAY FIC EVER, UGH, UGH FEEELINGS! I love it to bits and pieces, every single word in it and the ending was just icing on the cake. Thank you for sharing this fluffy yet witty one-shot, you write them so in character it was like watching the show all over again. It was perfect and all sorts of lovely and wonderful, thank you!
Nerdyesque chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Luscious and gorgeous and makes me kinda teary-eyed cause I can actually see them together.
ladytink534 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
That was awesome! Such a funny, sweet fic :)
jessi chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Hilarious!
Tearle chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Loved it! It was cute and fluffy and snarky all rolled into one. Rest assured, you are a master.
Panda Slippers chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Awesome! You're one of the few people who really kept Veronica in character. And i absolutely loved all the snark. :)
jenwin23 chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Aw. That was a great xmas fic. Simple story idea, but I know getting the dialoge tight takes work. good job.
Caremel chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
I love the cuteness. I love Veronica and Logan in happy moments. Great job and the coal/diamond relationship was nice (given that they are both carbon and coal is like pre-diamond).

~Caremel
mallika chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Very, very cute indeed. I love fics like this. Love the snark exchange between LoVe. Oh and yeah it's donder and bliksem in dutch. Respectively thunder and lightning. Way to do your research. D
Amydali86 chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Excellent Logan Veronica fluff
Lirazel chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Ah! This is just the most precious thing I've ever read-I love, love, love your snark-writing abilities! Too cute.
Michika chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
It was a very adorable story. All cute and fuzzy, perfect for the holidays!