Reviews for This Never Happened Before
Sonic Serendipity chapter 1 . 5/22
This does a great job resolving the paradoxes in the movie! Not that I can't enjoy a time-travel romp that has paradoxes, but it's nice to have this as an explanation all the same! Thank you.
Vana9 chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Thanks for writing this fic! I love how you explain how the paradox worked out!
konarciq chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Well done - thank you! I love the further explanations of how this Valentine 2006/2008 solution works. It had taken me quite some puzzling to figure that out when I saw this movie for the first time this week (twice), but it's nice to see I came to pretty much the same conclusion as you did. Minus the hiding in the closet - that was a great touch :-)
Dina C chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
This was so well done. You tied up all the weird loose ends and funky timeline questions that viewers probably had after viewing the movie. Great job! :-) Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I'm confused about the part where it says Alex hid in the closet while Kate and Morgan came to their office. Was this part taken out of the movie? It would have been great to see that part.
Rainbowscape chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
I like how you resolved the paradox. Makes me want to pop in the DVD and watch the movie again.
alison94 chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
great job!
LittleLurker chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Thanks for this beautiful and well-written story. I loved the movie and

your little fic just delivers a pretty good explanation of how it could

have been possible for them to come together. - Would you write some more,

please? Cheers, D.
Nicole Gruebel chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Great story!

I just watched the movie again this evening, and it was as lovely as I remembered.

However, I really wondered how the happy end could have worked, and I'm glad that you wrote down a good explanation :)
GGRox07 chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
omg. i loved this! it was perfect. ]
Mel chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Absolutely wonderful! I am amazed at how you made sense of the storyline/timeline and wrote it so well. Very true to the character, and I am completely impressed! This is gorgeous.
jumira-wings chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
That was wonderful. I read it almost all the way through and then stopped to think, "Is that what really happened?" and then I tried to explain it to myself, but the whole time thing and the backwards and forwards stuff confused me so I just accepted it and let the story sweep me along. Now THAT's what I call great writing.
iimagineyou chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
This is really well done. I like the way that you explained how it was all possible if he hadn't been hit by the bus at all seeing as how that's a little tidbit that is glazed over in the movie (although I don't really mind that fact anyway, it's a movie, whatever). But yeah, great story ).
BroadwayBabe32 chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
aww! sweet
Torak the Slash Lover chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
I love it. The longing is painful even to the reader